YetiShare File Hosting Script - Official WJunction Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetishare

Corporate Membership
Hey all,

We've had quite a few questions from other WJunction members about YetiShare, so I've setup this thread to keep track of them all and offer support directly on the forums. :)

Feel free to post any pre-sales, post-sales, comments etc and I'll be happy to help.

Many thanks,
Adam.
yetishare.com.

139 comments
Your site just states a little information about the license renewal. Although I have just purchased your script, I'm interested in your renewal policy, such as the renewal discount.

In addition, I'm curious about the (extend) link of each purchased item on the download page. Is it used to renew a specific product? If so, could it support multiple selection? Is this link still available after its supprt period is expired?

Renewals are discounted by 40% of the script cost. So currently you'd pay $59.40 to renew support and access to updates. It's entirely optional though, if you choose not to renew you can just keep using the script as before and not access updates/support.

The renew link is available before and after expiration of support. It doesn't support multiple selection at the moment, we're working on it. :) If you have a number of items you'd like to renew at once, drop us an email and we'll wrap it into 1 payment to make it easier.

Thanks,
Adam.

Renewals are discounted by 40% of the script cost. So currently you'd pay $59.40 to renew support and access to updates. It's entirely optional though, if you choose not to renew you can just keep using the script as before and not access updates/support.

The renew link is available before and after expiration of support. It doesn't support multiple selection at the moment, we're working on it. :) If you have a number of items you'd like to renew at once, drop us an email and we'll wrap it into 1 payment to make it easier.

Thanks,
Adam.

Is it still 40% discount after the support is completely expired?

Besides, I saw your payment page contains the JCB card option: https://yetishare.com/buy.html.
But your payment processor is Paypal, which doesn't support the JCB card.
Does it mean you have a secondary payment processor that I didn't find it?

Yes same 40% off before or after support expires.

I didn't know PayPal didn't support JCB, we only use PayPal or bank transfer so I'll arrange for the icon to be removed.

Yes same 40% off before or after support expires.

I didn't know PayPal didn't support JCB, we only use PayPal or bank transfer so I'll arrange for the icon to be removed.

Maybe it's unavailable in my region only. There is not an option that I can add a JCB card to my account. You could confirm it with Paypal before removing it.

@ yetishare. It's not clear how to make virtual copies. Ok, I have a file for example:

https://fhscript.com/1rGK

How to make a virtual copy? Thanks

Make sure you're logged in then click the 'copy' link. The file needs to be owned by someone else to copy it to your account. So upload as a non-logged in user, grab the file url, then login and you'll see the copy link on the page. Note that files on the demo site are cleared every 24 hours so if they produce a blank 404 page that's why.

So upload as a non-logged in user, grab the file url, then login and you'll see the copy link on the page.
It is so difficult. Is it possible to upload and make a copy as logged in user? Why can't you just make a button in file manager "Copy to"?
I check the file(s), then click "Copy to" then choose the folder from dropdown list and click "OK" - the virtual copy made.
Another button "Move to". I check the file(s), then click "Move to" then choose the folder from dropdown list and click "OK" - the file(s) moved to the new directory.

Is it difficult? Can you guys do it? The new file manager looks good, but inconvenient in some cases.

Look at the image:

149p6rt.jpg

Hi,

No it's not at all difficult, as I said it's part of the core script, it just needs adding to the theme however you want it. If you want us to do the dev work at a cost drop me a PM and I'll confirm a price. Alternatively we have an RFC process I'll add it to so that it's reviewed for adding in the next release.

Thanks,
Adam.

It will be great if you add buttons "Move to" , "Copy to" in the next release. They are really needed.
I'm not your customer yet, but I'm going to buy your script. I will wait for the buttons and blockchain.info plugin. Thank you

Hi,

You forgot to put the new class definition of 'themeHelper' into the 4.1 beta package and the admin panel cannot be opened.

Hey gibalah,

I've just had a look at the beta zip file and it's within /core/includes/. Could you have another check? If you still can't see it I'll forward you a copy via our ticketing system.

Thanks,
Adam.

I finally figure out what's happened. CloudFlare usually cut my connection when I download the beta package, so my zip file is corrupted. It happened repeatedly.
Now I have downloaded a complete one after using a proxy server from other country.

We have our new WebDav plugin out a few weeks ago, it's available now via our site. The Blockchain.info plugin is on the RFCs but there's no plans at the moment to built it until we clear some other dev work. We're mainly working on an image hosting version of YetiShare, so that's taking all our dev time (and sleep time!) at the moment! :)

Hello,

Is there any real good reason I should migrate from XFS to yetishare?

Can I get a demo of the video playing ability? Maybe it is just my XFS is set up terribly, but embedding videos for me just doesn't work well.

Hi Depaq,

You can view an embedded video from our demo site at the following url https://yetishare.com/media_player_plugin.html. There are many benefits of YetiShare compared to XFS, Full source code so no malicious code / back doors, modern user interface, good performance, and written in PHP compared to the old PERL and just a large amount of user features. You can find a full list on the features section of our site (please go to our signature)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back