UploadHUB.io - Earn Up To $50/1000 Downloads + $25-$50 Bonus For Trusted Uploaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s interesting that you’re saying this after just 3 days on wJ. Why don’t you do the same thing we suggest everyone else to do. Take our file manager and put it through any checks you want. Furthermore, the file manager is also a checker to make sure you’re not a bot helping someone cheat our system and fake downloads.

Furthermore, users including yourself can install our manager and then uninstall it if they don’t like it, and they’ll still be able to download from our site without having it installed because at that point we’ve already verified that users network is legitimate rather than being a bot.
Our site intends to make money strictly from ads and nothing else for the moment. Thanks for your feedback though!
Post automatically merged:

FTP Upload is now LIVE and out of beta.

We are also now on ZOOM & THEMAPOSTER ! Enjoy all uploaders.

how users can download without installing the program ?

I expect failure for this site will never work

I wasted two days of work on this site and many complaints come from followers about their unwillingness to install the site’s file manager. Something malicious must be done in secret. It seems that this program works to download files on the surface, but it seems that the matter is related to other malicious things

FTP upload doesn't work

The upload speed through the browser does not exceed 3 Mbps

And many other negatives

I advise everyone not to work on this site, to put large profits on downloads, and to repeat the sentence not to sell any premium memberships in the future raises suspicion and it seems that it is a big trap, and these days will be confirmed
Well, i am work this host.. the download manager in not virus.. kindly check the previous reply.. they soon pop up. and guide the user install the download manager.. i think this is good system. no one cheat..
vip.jpg

Well, i am work this host.. the download manager in not virus.. kindly check the previous reply.. they soon pop up. and guide the user install the download manager.. i think this is good system. no one cheat..
vip.jpg

Hello @Wahab5047, I understand your comment and I also understand the administrator @uploadHUB, he wants to avoid fraud in his system, who wants to lose money, with people who cheat?, But the problem is, it is a new filehost, and trust is wins over time, both forum administrators and users who download complain with those we share links with when they force to download a third-party program. You will lose good uploaders for that decision. See if you asked me for some advice: I would recommend that the download manager make it optional with the benefits of improving speed or downloading more than 2 links at the same time, but not forcing people to do it. As I mentioned, gain the trust of users, and demonstrate that it is a legitimate platform and you will see how they will use your manager download over time.

@uploadHUB
Greetings and good luck with your project.

He added download manager to get rid of the vpn, proxy and bots traffic. It totally understandable. Most of the users who download are either newbie, moderate and advanced downloaders. IF your on mac it will not show. If you use PC it will show the downloader.

Thanks Remixed for understanding. Is it easier for users worldwide to download a file manager and download for free, or pay 15 dollars per month for a file upload site membership? I think any user would rather download a download manager. They can even delete it after if they want :) .

Thanks Remixed for understanding. Is it easier for users worldwide to download a file manager and download for free, or pay 15 dollars per month for a file upload site membership? I think any user would rather download a download manager. They can even delete it after if they want :) .
? is do you make revenue off the download manager when users install it?

I personally think you should take it out of your website. I know for sure that the users are very caution when they download a manger from a site they don't even know.

? is do you make revenue off the download manager when users install it?

I personally think you should take it out of your website. I know for sure that the users are very caution when they download a manger from a site they don't even know.
It stops all fraud and bot downloads etc. But in the future we may want to add ads in the download manager as well when we add it on our website so yes at that stage it will be a revenue model for us - this will help us avoid ever having to charge users for premium membership so users can download free and FAST forever. Also I am noticing everyone is installing it without any issue. They're having no issue with it. I see all users reaching our download page on windows are installing it and immediately they are downloading their files. Also this only shows for Windows users. Most users that are downloading on MACOS and ANDROID are not even being asked to download the file manager.

and why want the manager open remote ports per UPnP?
This is not a requirement. But anyway the app also serves as a bot avoidance system so it needs to communicate back to us that you’re a legitimate user and not a bot. Great system - lots of bot fraudsters have been blocked.

This is not a requirement. But anyway the app also serves as a bot avoidance system so it needs to communicate back to us that you’re a legitimate user and not a bot. Great system - lots of bot fraudsters have been blocked.
but why want the manager want to open remote port at the router per UPnP? this is not necessary for "communicate back to us"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back