UploadHUB.io - Earn Up To $50/1000 Downloads + $25-$50 Bonus For Trusted Uploaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad :(, I upload books and magazines, many of my files are 5Mb, and 15Mb, 30Mb, most of filehost accepts files up to 1 Mb, I say 5 Mb because I think it would be fair for small file uploaders , I hope you rethink that option.
I’ve made the exception now to allow minimum file size 5mb for credit. I will not go lower than that. If we see abuse, we will have to switch back to 25mb minimum. Thanks

I’ve made the exception now to allow minimum file size 5mb for credit. I will not go lower than that. If we see abuse, we will have to switch back to 25mb minimum. Thanks

I'm being honest with you, what I share and the weight of the files, I have worked with filehost like katfile, userupload and now nelion, and I have not had any problem with any, now I will ask you, uploading many small files is considered abuse? because if so, I will not register,

page says "5000+ Users registered"
affiliate link says
acc1 https://uploadhub.io/free28.html
acc2 https://uploadhub.io/free29.html
wrong advertisment is not trustful , lol
By registered users we don’t mean registered uploaders - we are referring to the number of users that have downloaded. This does not mean they’re registered in our user database

Coincidentally we do not depend on our stats to determine whether or not we are trustworthy. We are readily willing to pay out a bonus of $25-$50 to any reputable uploaders using our platform. I believe that speaks for itself.

Thank you for your input though.
Post automatically merged:

I'm being honest with you, what I share and the weight of the files, I have worked with filehost like katfile, userupload and now nelion, and I have not had any problem with any, now I will ask you, uploading many small files is considered abuse? because if so, I will not register,
No, uploading many small files is not considered abuse. We have adjusted the size limit for your benefit as per your request. Abuse would be cases where an uploader uploads a small file snd suddenly many downloads come from datacenter servers. Some people do this type of abuse so we are just being cautious.

Last edited:
@uploadHUB , you must modify the minimum payment that appears 50 $, but you say that it is 25 $ for paypal
Update completed, thanks.

@M and team , we have a user named s2ss that goes by david99 on wJ. He blatantly tried to cheat the system and was caught by our detection tools. We verified he was using bots to try performing fake downloads. He has been banned and the ban will not be lifted. You can see on various threads he is asking for a payout or asking for why he is banned.

note to uploaders : we are inviting all honest uploaders but we are not interested in cheaters that are looking to make quick money without putting in effort.

Last edited:
Can you PM me and potentially share your Skype or Telegram ID. I’d like to look into the specifics of which browser you’re using, file type, size, etc.

In addition I’ve just tried to upload 3 files and it looks to be working properly in chrome. If you can PM more details to me this would be helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks for joining @Wahab5047 . If your download count is good your first payout could be very soon!

Note to all uploaders: if you can get a high number of downloads we are even capable of providing daily payouts!
no problems.. i just upload some files.. my thread sticky 3 board.. i just talk first.. if your site on board list.. then i upload all my files.. and my download daily 1000 to 2000 if i upload my all files daily

dear @uploadHUB Please add API uploading.
We will consider this soon.
no problems.. i just upload some files.. my thread sticky 3 board.. i just talk first.. if your site on board list.. then i upload all my files.. and my download daily 1000 to 2000 if i upload my all files daily
If you upload all files and we see 1000-2000 downloads we will send you your first 25-50$ bonus today/tomorrow .

Rakesh pm me your email and I will check

Notice to uploaders : We are now on z_o_o_m as of today’s update!!

We have also enabled FTP uploading!

i'hv uploaded two files.. but i dont see the files in the file manager.
Rakesh I have checked this. You need to select the folder to upload your files to. So when uploading on the left side it has a drop down for "Upload to folder" and you must select "/" if you want it to go into that directory, or make another folder and upload there.

Last edited:

undef error​

Just with upload ONE file true remote upload

Think this is the prob : You can leech 200 MB more files today
Yes, that is correct. You should message us on live chat or add us on telegram/skype so we can work with you on this. You were likely trying to leech from a site we do not accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back