UploadHUB.io - Earn Up To $50/1000 Downloads + $25-$50 Bonus For Trusted Uploaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are too many cheaters currently so we use the download manager to help verify users through certain tech that confirms they aren’t doing proxy switching etc. Also we are releasing streaming soon and this will also only be available to those that have the manager installed.
Once the manager is installed the user can download without any interruption at all and it is without any speed limitations etc. We have lots of benefits compared to expensive premium hosts that charge premium memberships or cap download speed at 250kb/s. We are also doing some design changes today to help people clearly understand the process to download even more. As you saw in replies here we have already started some big payouts to some of our great uploaders that are legitimate and honest.

I get it.
One last question: if the download fails, does the installer allow you to resume the download or should it start over?

Thanks for answering .

What a sad friend, I must stop using your service, too many complaints from users about the download manager, and the forums where I publish do not allow that manager.
That is not to say that others can do very well on their sites and make good profits.
In support of uploadHUB I must say that they have offered me up to 2 times an advance payment but I have rejected it because I am not sure if I can use their service.
I wish you good luck on your uploadHUB project and everyone who works with it.

hi, i dont see any popunder or banner. How do you make a profit?
We are adding some partnership banners in the coming week. We do not intend to sell premium membership because we want people to download with unlimited speed without having to pay money.
Post automatically merged:

FTP Upload is now available in beta form. Please try it and let us know if you encounter any problem via private message here.

Last edited:
There are too many cheaters currently so we use the download manager to help verify users through certain tech that confirms they aren’t doing proxy switching etc. Also we are releasing streaming soon and this will also only be available to those that have the manager installed.
Once the manager is installed the user can download without any interruption at all and it is without any speed limitations etc. We have lots of benefits compared to expensive premium hosts that charge premium memberships or cap download speed at 250kb/s. We are also doing some design changes today to help people clearly understand the process to download even more. As you saw in replies here we have already started some big payouts to some of our great uploaders that are legitimate and honest.
when the user start to download he need to install a download manager ??

I just tired to download files. I install the uploadhub software. Every time error
Ekran-Al-nt-s.png

That’s interesting because I’m currently on live chat and nobody has sent a message. Try again now.
we just contacted but he says your ip is not register our system. wants me to install teamviewer. Sorry but I can't trust anyone. this site has no future. I run away

I expect failure for this site will never work

I wasted two days of work on this site and many complaints come from followers about their unwillingness to install the site’s file manager. Something malicious must be done in secret. It seems that this program works to download files on the surface, but it seems that the matter is related to other malicious things

FTP upload doesn't work

The upload speed through the browser does not exceed 3 Mbps

And many other negatives

I advise everyone not to work on this site, to put large profits on downloads, and to repeat the sentence not to sell any premium memberships in the future raises suspicion and it seems that it is a big trap, and these days will be confirmed

I expect failure for this site will never work

I wasted two days of work on this site and many complaints come from followers about their unwillingness to install the site’s file manager. Something malicious must be done in secret. It seems that this program works to download files on the surface, but it seems that the matter is related to other malicious things

FTP upload doesn't work

The upload speed through the browser does not exceed 3 Mbps

And many other negatives

I advise everyone not to work on this site, to put large profits on downloads, and to repeat the sentence not to sell any premium memberships in the future raises suspicion and it seems that it is a big trap, and these days will be confirmed
It’s interesting that you’re saying this after just 3 days on wJ. Why don’t you do the same thing we suggest everyone else to do. Take our file manager and put it through any checks you want. Furthermore, the file manager is also a checker to make sure you’re not a bot helping someone cheat our system and fake downloads.

Furthermore, users including yourself can install our manager and then uninstall it if they don’t like it, and they’ll still be able to download from our site without having it installed because at that point we’ve already verified that users network is legitimate rather than being a bot.
Our site intends to make money strictly from ads and nothing else for the moment. Thanks for your feedback though!
Post automatically merged:

FTP Upload is now LIVE and out of beta.

We are also now on ZOOM & THEMAPOSTER ! Enjoy all uploaders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back