UploadHUB.io - Earn Up To $50/1000 Downloads + $25-$50 Bonus For Trusted Uploaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends which website you’re trying to leech from as it could have been one where we do not have a premium account set. I have tested now and it’s working fine. Let me know which website you were trying.

To download files, need to install uploadhub download manager. This can perfectly prevent more than half of the customers.
No ads , no speed restriction, no premium membership , no timer for long time, wnd no upload storage size limit. Using our download manager is a small thing and it’s only required for windows users as we are dealing with many cheaters which this is helping us prevent. Bots cannot get around our system.

I agree, the software will not work, many users will be lost. I cannot even download once installed, I copy the link and it downloads an 8kb file.
Really this is going to subtract many downloads, yesterday it downloaded well and raised the score but from today it is already stopped. You really can't go back to the normal download? Would be the best .

It’s very simple actually. Our download manager is only for windows users. They must install the windows download manager software on their windows pc and that will make our system whitelist their network. Once they have downloaded it they can download any files from UploadHUB with no wait times, no delays, no speed caps etc. We offer daily payouts for trusted uploaders and we have found this method deterred many fraudsters that tried to upload files and get money for fake downloads with bots etc.

We are further decreasing the size of our download manager tomorrow so it’ll be even faster to get whitelisted. Also keep in mind this only effects windows users not macOS etc. If you want to discuss it we can discuss via pm or telegram or Skype and I can get into specifics.

Does this mean that I cannot download any files that I have uploaded?
I try to download a link to see if it works but it does not work, an 8kb file is downloaded, is this normal?

Does this mean that I cannot download any files that I have uploaded?
I try to download a link to see if it works but it does not work, an 8kb file is downloaded, is this normal?
Tony I just pm’ed you here. If you have our down manager installed you can go to your browser and download your files with the direct links and it will download perfectly fine. I have just tested this and it is working perfectly. Happy to go through this with you though to see what may be wrong if you’re getting an 8kb file.

At the moment it does not download me, it only asks me to always install the software and I already have it installed, I will restart in a few minutes to have it solved then

OK, now it works fine again the same as yesterday, now the downloads will start counting again for sure, the software may be good for some things, the normal free download is better for 100 x100 of users, with the software it would be 30x100 of the users.
In addition, there are forums where this type of software download is not allowed by its regulations. Please bear in mind all these factors.
Post automatically merged:

I agree and I think it’s a good idea that they have to download the software only the uploaders that use it to upload files if it helps to avoid fraud but users that just download it is not a good idea

Last edited:
@uploadHUB, Why do you have to be premium, to use the via remote upload? : I don't understand you :(, friend, why are you making such a stumble :(, you are supposed to be a new filehost, you should start on the right foot, check the other filehosts as they work, most, if not all, use the options, via web, remote upload, via ftp, for free, you don't have to be premium. It will be possible for you to solve that. Thanks

captura.jpg

Last edited:
@uploadHUB, Why do you have to be premium, to use the via remote upload? : I don't understand you :(, friend, why are you making such a stumble :(, you are supposed to be a new filehost, you should start on the right foot, check the other filehosts as they work, most, if not all, use the options, via web, remote upload, via ftp, for free, you don't have to be premium. It will be possible for you to solve that. Thanks

captura.jpg
I would like the same ... please can change the remote upload

Thank you so much admin. Wayne thank for give me 200$ bonus.. really honest admin.
2f0d186ae3264e792cfc4f8ab2a1589aab59bd3f.jpg
Thank YOU for being an honest uploader. Too many cheaters in the industry!
Post automatically merged:

I would like the same ... please can change the remote upload
Remote upload enabled but you cannot download from paid sites until we have their agreement to allow us to leech from there.

Last edited:
@uploadHUB, It allowed remote uploading again, that's good, thanks for listening to your uploaders, but I have to ask something else, I understand that you want to do something serious, but why force downloaders to download a Download Manager installer? There are many people who do not download because of that, others think that it is a virus, that it can steal information from them, the point is that it gains trust first, that they see that the filehost is legitimate, then in the future add that option. The idea is that both you and us win. I also have to highlight in case it is mandatory to download the download manager, what benefits does this program bring?

@uploadHUB, It allowed remote uploading again, that's good, thanks for listening to your uploaders, but I have to ask something else, I understand that you want to do something serious, but why force downloaders to download a Download Manager installer? There are many people who do not download because of that, others think that it is a virus, that it can steal information from them, the point is that it gains trust first, that they see that the filehost is legitimate, then in the future add that option. The idea is that both you and us win. I also have to highlight in case it is mandatory to download the download manager, what benefits does this program bring?
There are too many cheaters currently so we use the download manager to help verify users through certain tech that confirms they aren’t doing proxy switching etc. Also we are releasing streaming soon and this will also only be available to those that have the manager installed.
Once the manager is installed the user can download without any interruption at all and it is without any speed limitations etc. We have lots of benefits compared to expensive premium hosts that charge premium memberships or cap download speed at 250kb/s. We are also doing some design changes today to help people clearly understand the process to download even more. As you saw in replies here we have already started some big payouts to some of our great uploaders that are legitimate and honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back