UploadHUB.io - Earn Up To $50/1000 Downloads + $25-$50 Bonus For Trusted Uploaders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i repeated this now 3 times that the manager try to open ports per UPnP.
WHY?

I can think of 2 possible answers:
1. You don't know why the manager does this or what UPnP means.
2. You know why he is doing this, but you don't want to say it because it might mean that the manager is being used for a botnet ,remote access/control or something similar.

Last edited:
Our application constantly communicates back to us if it sees bot-like behaviour and I will not give exact details about how it does this because we know people will try to bypass the detection then. Cheating is much easier to make money rather than earning it honestly for many people.
Opening of ports is not necessary so you’re fine even without doing this.

thanks for your input.

Our application constantly communicates back to us if it sees bot-like behaviour and I will not give exact details about how it does this because we know people will try to bypass the detection then. Cheating is much easier to make money rather than earning it honestly for many people.
Opening of ports is not necessary so you’re fine even without doing this.

thanks for your input.
ok you dont know nothing about remote ports and UPnP. this is used for new connections from server/extern->client/manager.

and you can see that the manager tries to open remote ports on the router

since you do not explain why ports should be opened in the router of the user and you are not ready to find out an explanation, I think that you have nothing good in mind

Last edited:
ok you dont know nothing about remote ports and UPnP. this is used for new connections from server/extern->client/manager.

since you do not explain why ports should be opened in the router of the user and you are not ready to find out an explanation, I think that you have nothing good in mind
The server is connecting to the downloader to check constantly for not-like behaviour my friend. I’m not exposing more technical details to help people cheat the system. If you don’t want to participate you don’t need to - we are not doing anything malicious. I think the real issue is that we are undercutting the industry and ruining PPS sales for other competitors by having a free , UNLIMITED SPEED, file host ; and competitors aren’t so happy because people are preferring our free unlimited speed downloading/uploading.

thanks!

check if your router support and allow UPnP.
i think without this the manager dont work

I do not allow it and the router is blocked, better let it go using what I currently use even the katfile. That of downloading programs at least here few will do and if there is something in the future they will still blame me.

I do not allow it and the router is blocked, better let it go using what I currently use even the katfile. That of downloading programs at least here few will do and if there is something in the future they will still blame me.
You do not need to allow anything buddy. I have advised you to come to our live chat and we are happy to help you with this. Still I am waiting there for you. Better download FREE & UNLIMITED SPEED compared to ripoff sites that try to force premium membership or users get bad speeds.

You do not need to allow anything buddy. I have advised you to come to our live chat and we are happy to help you with this. Still I am waiting there for you. Better download FREE & UNLIMITED SPEED compared to ripoff sites that try to force premium membership or users get bad speeds.

But the big problem is that: everyone who installs will not work has to go to chat it already generates a lot of irritation, you can offer unlimited speed but it doesn’t matter if users will download and it will not work. Maybe you can fix this door problem and maybe I use it for the time being and I won't even recommend it to anyone until it's something more reliable.

Th
But the big problem is that: everyone who installs will not work has to go to chat it already generates a lot of irritation, you can offer unlimited speed but it doesn’t matter if users will download and it will not work. Maybe you can fix this door problem and maybe I use it for the time being and I won't even recommend it to anyone until it's something more reliable.
There is absolutely nothing to allow. It works perfectly. No irritation or anything. Without installing the manager windows users won’t be able to download , simple as that. We will not condone cheating and this is part of how we will battle it :) . We offer great bonuses though for honest and high download count uploaders :D
Post automatically merged:

Th

There is absolutely nothing to allow. It works perfectly. No irritation or anything. Without installing the manager windows users won’t be able to download , simple as that. We will not condone cheating and this is part of how we will battle it :) . We offer great bonuses though for honest and high download count uploaders :D
Btw you can see in this thread we gave even up to a $250 bonus! Support us and we support you ; we value honest uploaders.

Last edited:
Th

Post automatically merged:

Btw you can see in this thread we gave even up to a $250 bonus! Support us and we support you ; we value honest uploaders.

This does not work properly, after installing it still keeps asking users to contact you, you talk as if all the other servers and uploads are scammers and cheaters. Good luck that your host !!

This does not work properly, after installing it still keeps asking users to contact you, you talk as if all the other servers and uploads are scammers and cheaters. Good luck that your host !!
sir there is nothing wrong with our process but if you don’t want to upload there you don’t necessarily have to. There are hundreds of other uploaders that will gladly take the bonus. Thanks for your interest buddy.

Contact our live chat and let them know what file type you’re trying to utilize and which upload method. I was able to upload 2.4gb with no issue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back