StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Your site is being blocked by malwarebytes, it is saying risware. is there a problem with the site?

Brave
OUzNUtx.png

Chrome
JD8zpDo.png

Hi, I have a 232011 error form this video https://sblanh.com/u0aug9vvb46j.html
Post automatically merged:

Everithing is fine now, thank you.
Hi,
Thanks, you are always welcome!
:heart_eyes:

Hello,

Your site is being blocked by malwarebytes, it is saying risware. is there a problem with the site?

Brave
OUzNUtx.png

Chrome
JD8zpDo.png
Hello sir,
Thanks for the info, Can you help me point out where malwarebytes detected the malicious StreamSB server? That, will help us control it.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Last edited:
Any plans of changing thumbnail easier in web? (I mean it looks a little long to go to edit file, then click change thumbnail and upload it from there)
Some file hosts suggest instant thumbnail editing if you right click on a file and then there is a function "change the thumbnail" right there.
Everything works good now as well, but it would be great if you added this feature in future, which would make things much easier.
:)

Any plans of changing thumbnail easier in web? (I mean it looks a little long to go to edit file, then click change thumbnail and upload it from there)
Some file hosts suggest instant thumbnail editing if you right click on a file and then there is a function "change the thumbnail" right there.
Everything works good now as well, but it would be great if you added this feature in future, which would make things much easier.
Hi,
Thanks for your good comments.
I will note this to the technical team, Hope to be updated soon.
You always welcome!

Major need for this one, look into it and make it possible @StreamSB

https://sbfull.com/ - The website is not working.

I have most of the links to this domain, and my site is now empty.
Hello! sbfull.com redirected to sbanh.com

change it to sbanh or use an custom domain ^^ search and replace sql command does it in few Seconds in the Database
Thank you! Custom domain is always recommended by us

Last edited:
Yes, you're right. It redirects to streamsb. Perhaps someone has redirected his domain.

Phishing? I think SB should take a look at this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back