StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
which plug in do you recommend for website ?

thanks
Hello sir, Please choose the plugin according to your preferences and needs. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Hi bro, We will have ad adjustments in the near future, Please send me a direct message, We can discuss this further. Thanks!

Thanks for payment
Happy to pay you quickly. Have a nice day.:kissing_heart:

Last edited:
BEST SERVICE EVER! FAST SUPPORT AND THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PROJECTS! SUPER OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS!

THE SERVICE AND THE WEBSITE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND INCREDIBLE! HAVE SO MANY TOOLS FOR UPLOAD YOUR FILES! INCREDIBLE! REALLY REALLY GOOD SERVICE!

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL!

Sorry for the capslock but i Need to Say that loud!

I recommend this service to everyone!

10/10

BEST SERVICE EVER! FAST SUPPORT AND THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PROJECTS! SUPER OFFERS AND DISCOUNTS!

THE SERVICE AND THE WEBSITE IS SUPER SMOOTH AND INCREDIBLE! HAVE SO MANY TOOLS FOR UPLOAD YOUR FILES! INCREDIBLE! REALLY REALLY GOOD SERVICE!

THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL!

Sorry for the capslock but i Need to Say that loud!

I recommend this service to everyone!

10/10
Hello Broccolo, Thank you for the compliments. We always do our best to serve our customers in the best way, We have now successfully upgraded the new server. StreamSB uses HLS Streaming CDN technology.
Video play speed is faster.
So expect all StreamSB customers to always trust and use StreamSB. Any problems please contact us for help and quick resolution.
Best regards !

thx for payment :) payout 10 minutes after request 30 mintes later full recived on btc wallet
Hi AnimeBasenet, Your payment account is trusted so it is processed very quickly. Thanks and have a nice day. :kissing_heart:

can i withdraw btc in Binance?
Hello, Want to receive our payment of BTC wallet at Binance?

Last edited:
I have upload about 300 videos at 1080p but only about 10 videos are converted to 1080p, remaining videos are converted to max 720p only. What is problem?
i have the same problem, they do not offer 1080 encoding if the file doesnt have 1920x1080 resolution, so you need to search files with that resolution or they will encode the files 720p.. I already told to the support that online you cant find those resolution always.. they working on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back