StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
with evoload not answering or paying, ive decided to switch over to streamsb

im more interested in the no inactivity limit, i will be using your service legitimately and sending you lots of traffic and not as a storage locker, but i need to know if this is 100% legit that you dont delete inactive files
Post automatically merged:

do you also pay for downloads?

and one more, i selected don't encode, but my h264 mp4 files are still encoding

is that normal?

MooIHB.jpg

Last edited:

im more interested in the no inactivity limit, i will be using your service legitimately and sending you lots of traffic and not as a storage locker, but i need to know if this is 100% legit that you dont delete inactive files

is that normal?

MooIHB.jpg
Hi candyman,
We will always pay you at the earliest within 24 hours when you request payment.
We will never delete your inactive videos.
We are not currently paying for downloads.
You must change the MD5 for the video before uploading to keep the original video quality.
Thank you!

Hi candyman,
We will always pay you at the earliest within 24 hours when you request payment.
We will never delete your inactive videos.
We are not currently paying for downloads.
You must change the MD5 for the video before uploading to keep the original video quality.
Thank you!

thanks for the quick reply, maybe im not that smart but what is MD5 and how do i change it?

never mind, i googled it, all good.

Last edited:

is that normal?

MooIHB.jpg
The file you upload is probably already uploaded to streamsb, so you have to change the md5 of the file.
it's weird about EVO
thanks for the fast payment Streamsb

The file you upload is probably already uploaded to streamsb, so you have to change the md5 of the file.
it's weird about EVO
Ive tried changing the MD5 on a handful of files to test and they all still want to be encoded.

Ill try again today and see if i get a different result

playlist video support?

playlist video support for premium user?
Hello sir, We will note your information to the technical team. Thank you and have a nice day!

it's weird about EVO
Thank you! :kissing_heart:

Ive tried changing the MD5 on a handful of files to test and they all still want to be encoded.

Ill try again today and see if i get a different result
Hello, Pls try again, If it doesn't work please send us a message at StreamSB live chat app. The technician will help you. Thanks!

Last edited:
Why are videos uploaded by Fembed undergoing encoding? This further lowers the video quality.
Hello Alisson Dutra, It's possible that your video has an MD5 duplicate with another user previous upload. So your video will be encoded according to them. Thank you!

One of the best hoster at the moment ^^ we have over 120k files since over a Year perma online, only one DMCA strike with a few 100 files, x payouts 2-3 times a month, super fast and friendly support. Maybe there are some Quali problems but these are peanuts ;)

other hosters are much worse when it comes to stuff like that, but act like they're the biggest and best on the planet and has Slow Upload, bad payment for the same views from the same country, instant deletion after upload, etc

if a country is not listed in tier 1 - 4 then it count All Others 3$
Haha thanks.

Yea I am aware of that, just surprised that it isn't tiered alongside Belgium, Netherlands etc....

That's usually where all the hosts place those 3 countires alongside the scandinavian ones ;)

One of the best hoster at the moment ^^ we have over 120k files since over a Year perma online, only one DMCA strike with a few 100 files, x payouts 2-3 times a month, super fast and friendly support. Maybe there are some Quali problems but these are peanuts ;)

other hosters are much worse when it comes to stuff like that, but act like they're the biggest and best on the planet and has Slow Upload, bad payment for the same views from the same country, instant deletion after upload, etc

"only one DMCA strike with a few 100 files"

That's quiet impressive. Are you adult based content?

Filejoker are the worst (Yes I know they are a filehost rather than a streaming host).

90% of my files deleted under the false pretense of "DMCA", while all the exact same files on Rapidgator were still up and faced no such request.

How do I know?

I used both together through forums.

They delete files of smaller users who don't make as much as people who own popular websites, in order to reserve the space for their money makers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back