StreamSB.com 2022 - HLS Streaming CDN & Unlimited Storage | Multi Upload - TORRENT | API | FTP | URL | Custom Domain | Custom ADS | 360/720/1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wilson460,
We will never delete your video, even if it's inactive views.
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Hi, bosiklan77
We have support for remote uploading from Doodstream.
Thank you !

Hello bauhuynh2020,
You can to change your logo in the "player settings".
Best regards,
Streamsb Team
Doodstream remote upload not working

@StreamSB , error 232011 in newly uploaded videos. Strange that it played for a while.

I checked again and they play well.

Update. After a few minutes, the video starts playing from the beginning. If I scroll then error is displayed.

The entire video was working for a while. Then the error again after pressing play.

Last edited:
@StreamSB , error 232011 in newly uploaded videos. Strange that it played for a while.

I checked again and they play well.

Update. After a few minutes, the video starts playing from the beginning. If I scroll then error is displayed.

The entire video was working for a while. Then the error again after pressing play.
Hello,
Thanks for your information. Please notify me if there is any problem regarding your video. Best regards!

StreamSB has many custom domains and it changes, I love it, but is there way I can choose which domain to export links with? For example, viewsb instead of what current domain is?

Hi, my viewers still complaining about this, do you have updated yet?
Hello, The technical team has received all the errors and processed them in order. Thank you for using StreamSB. Best Regards!

StreamSB has many custom domains and it changes, I love it, but is there way I can choose which domain to export links with? For example, viewsb instead of what current domain is?
Hi, You can use our domain or you can add a custom domain for your account. Adding a custom domain is good for promoting your brand and the domain will not be blocked by your country. Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks, but that's not what I asked about.
You have Sbfast.com, viewsb.com and some other domains, is there a possibility to export embed links with the preferred domain? For example, with viewsb.com instead of what system automatically gives me?

Thanks, but that's not what I asked about.
You have Sbfast.com, viewsb.com and some other domains, is there a possibility to export embed links with the preferred domain? For example, with viewsb.com instead of what system automatically gives me?
Hi,
Some countries have blocked old domain names.
We want 100% your users watch video without any problems.

Best regards.

Hi,
Some countries have blocked old domain names.
We want 100% your users watch video without any problems.

Best regards.
Yesterday I was wondering about this and whether to update the links to a new domain or continue using the one from embedsb.com

If there are countries that do not reproduce it, change all the links to the new one in a moment and that's it.

Yesterday I was wondering about this and whether to update the links to a new domain or continue using the one from embedsb.com

If there are countries that do not reproduce it, change all the links to the new one in a moment and that's it.
Hi,
Rest assured, after a while. We will automatically redirect old domains to new domains in the future.
We maintain renewal of all old domain names.
If redirect now. Countries will block quickly.

Best regards.

Hi,
Rest assured, after a while. We will automatically redirect old domains to new domains in the future.
We maintain renewal of all old domain names.
If redirect now. Countries will block quickly.

Best regards.

you should still use multiple domains, so that there are more choices than all redirects.

if you use wordpress it is very easy to replace the old embed domain (Better Search Replace plugin)

I am new at this
how to upload files to your server
i want to avoid downloading the files to my pc and then uploading to your servers, I do not want to do this , its too my work
is there a way of doing it online ? should be a lot faster
thanks

you should still use multiple domains, so that there are more choices than all redirects.

if you use wordpress it is very easy to replace the old embed domain (Better Search Replace plugin)
Hi, Thanks for your good information. Wish you a good day.

I am new at this
how to upload files to your server
i want to avoid downloading the files to my pc and then uploading to your servers, I do not want to do this , its too my work
is there a way of doing it online ? should be a lot faster
thanks
Hi cofskyu, Also we support URL upload, Torrent, FTP, Clone file.
You can consult and choose the appropriate upload methods. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks for your good information. Wish you a good day.

Hi cofskyu, Also we support URL upload, Torrent, FTP, Clone file.
You can consult and choose the appropriate upload methods. Thanks!
is there a link for tutorial to learn more about this ? thanks

is there a link for tutorial to learn more about this ? thanks
Hi, Please refer to the methods we support upload here: https://streamsb.com/upload_file
Thank you!

I like your site. Please improve video quality(good but need more) . add 1080p soon.
Hello, Thank you for your trust in using StreamSB, Contact me to talk more about what you want. Maybe I can be of some help to you.
Best regards!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back