RapidVideo.com - Streaming videos up to 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
The speed is slow because rapidvideo is new fondated.If you want better speed you more rapidvideo and make much views.The administrator doesn't have enough money to pay for high speed.You must to understand and thanks.

speed video is slow

Which Internet Provider are you using? Maybe the connections between the server and your ISP is slow.

:-=:-= download=play videos give breaks xD

We dont support download videos. If u need download option, please go to another host.

convert for flv or mp4? i see flv is true?

We convert every supportable video input to h264 / aac format for streaming.

I sent you a PM for speed test, lets see if we can solve the speed problem, the problem is because of the connection, not the servers. We still have bandwidth left.

Last edited:
What happens when if you upload normal via browser ? Please test it again, i changed the settings for this test.

We have now 10 new servers installed into our cloud and currently rebalancing the traffic to new servers, to make videos even faster & smooth and the encoding speed will increase even further too.

So in few hours RapidVideo will be good as new again. ;-) :-D

Last edited:
thank you for the update. Is the streaming speed going to come back to the normal? in the last day the streaming speed was not the same until now thats way im asking.

For now, Videos should work very fast and playing properly now.

Since we added more servers in our farm, that means 33% more encoding speed, too.

Have fun with our service. Our coders are now working on URL Import and small things.

Attention New feature!

Users can enable in their settings "Burn subtitles?" in encoding settings to get the subtitles enabled/burned into video. MP4/MKV subs are supported now. The encoding speed are also 40% faster than before, too.

Is there any problem with the servers or just don't support MKV videos?
After uploading I get the following link for every video:
http://www.rapidvideo.com/view/0

Thank you, its fixed now. Yes, it does support all video inputs.

Last edited:
I have read the whole thread but I have a similar question, Since I missed a lot of links, should I wait for them to be converted to appear in my panel or should I upload them again?

I have read the whole thread but I have a similar question, Since I missed a lot of links, should I wait for them to be converted to appear in my panel or should I upload them again?

There was a script update and a little maintenance, please reupload it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back