RapidVideo.com - Streaming videos up to 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well to be honest it's long process for converting it into 720p in your site. No I do not need the embbed, If i would then I would have to ask you it every time I upload the movies. Make it available to the uploader so it could be great.

I understand what you needs, we had maintenance in our servers yesterday, if you upload in next time, it should be fast and available soon as possible.

Hi can i ask you 2 q please ?

1. what time my vidoe is going to be alive on youre webhost? I mean what is the delete time after i uploaded a video. (or you dont delete never the files?)

2. Can you please increase a bit the limit of the upload? I dont understand why all of this host have a limited amount beten 200 kb/s max 400 kb/s youre is 250kb/s.

Hi can i ask you 2 q please ?

1. what time my vidoe is going to be alive on youre webhost? I mean what is the delete time after i uploaded a video. (or you dont delete never the files?)

2. Can you please increase a bit the limit of the upload? I dont understand why all of this host have a limited amount beten 200 kb/s max 400 kb/s youre is 250kb/s.

1. We don't have inactivity time, that means, we have still more space for many videos, so we don't delete except if someone complains.

2. Its probably your ISP, thats limit. We don't have incoming traffic limitations.

Where's ftp/remote upload functionality ?

We have added FTP now, you can find it in Video Manager.

We are working right now on Remote-Uploads with percentage / bytes status on AJAX technology.

Changelog from past 2 weeks till now:
- Player updated
- New Player Skin
- Server & Upload stability improved
- FTP Upload Support functionality added

you could easly add the embbed generator for videos, couldn't you? It's pain to make any other things to get embbed.

hello again the ftp upload works better for me in speed then the normal web uploading but the problem is that the encoding of the file is not passing the 480p :( tested 3 times the file is encoded by me on 1280X720 (720p) and i dont now why :) the second problem is that the files after the encoding from you web is done dosent play at the real player encoded it play the file at 240p or 360p i dont now exactly. And whit the new player i dont have the option to encres or descress the encoded file like in the old player (HD 240p: 360p 480p 720p) And i think you over exided the promo pop-outs :( they are 4 in a row.

Site not found,all video is slow and there is so much lag

Don't lie.

hello again the ftp upload works better for me in speed then the normal web uploading but the problem is that the encoding of the file is not passing the 480p :( tested 3 times the file is encoded by me on 1280X720 (720p) and i dont now why :) the second problem is that the files after the encoding from you web is done dosent play at the real player encoded it play the file at 240p or 360p i dont now exactly. And whit the new player i dont have the option to encres or descress the encoded file like in the old player (HD 240p: 360p 480p 720p) And i think you over exided the promo pop-outs :( they are 4 in a row.

Sometimes 480p,720p encodes a little later, it should all encoded by now. The player quality is still selectable, check the gear icon button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back