RapidVideo.com - Streaming videos up to 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again in the first time i like to say a happy new year for all of the wjunctions users, and for the rapidvideo as well but if you can please upgrade a litel bit the bandwitch at first time i was uploading white 1.5 MB/s via FTP now only 300 kb/s :( is the same speed now as from the web uploading and the second problem ar the ads from the embend code my nod32 detects every time a virus link in youre pop-outs :( please get ride of that ad.

7349_pokit_3416a75f4cea9109507cacd8e2f2aefc_b0x0.jpg

And its not the only ad that is detected as a virus etc. :(

Speed: Which host do you use? We want to try improve the speeds.

Ads: We aren't advertising warez sites. This Ad-Site is not coming from ours. Could you make the screenshot with rapidvideo site again? Maybe its false alarm. Send it per Private Message please, we want to get rid of that ad.

Just change the /view/ white /embed/ and put the final link in a iframe code.

Problem: The file from the FTP upload dosent start to encode on the site.

Problem resolved working perfectly now.

Last edited:
The opera doesn't work to upload:).I recommand you to use Firefox and Chrome.IF you get the error ,,the file are to small" is because of you browser.

I need to add subtitles

Hello,how i can upload a subtitle? Exist plugin or something ? I use wordpress.

Last edited:
Hi Emilascovici i dont think that this site is abel to put youre subtitels directly in youre movie you must embend the subtitel in the movie by encoding it, to make it hardsub file movie but if you whant you can try the videomega.tv here you can add the subtitles directly no need of encoding, hope this was helpful.

Sory for my bad english :(

Hi,thank you very much.But i want to start with rapid video,because i have much space,very good streaming and the admin is very friendly.Can you help me to put subtitles in movies please?

For subtitles support (without to re-encode):

We are working on subtitles import function, please have a litte patience. ;)

Waiting for Remote Upload and will you be having embed feature too?

Yes, please have a litte patience, we have very many functions.

Nice change to the template website :) more space more light :) but you are working on the FTp uploads 4 videos are waiting for encoding like 10 hours ago nothing hapends do i need to reupload them?

Nice change to the template website :) more space more light :) but you are working on the FTp uploads 4 videos are waiting for encoding like 10 hours ago nothing hapends do i need to reupload them?

Thanks, do not worry, you will get the piece of cake and the file gets encoded, too :)

Awsome template,good job! Now we are waiting for subtitle option,speed upgrade.You will have the best video hosting man if don't is yet.Don't give up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back