RapidVideo.com - Streaming videos up to 1080p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i delete all the files that are encoded only 240p or they are going to be encoded corectly, becouse sory but i dont see my promesed peace of cacke :(

Hdbox how much time you waited for encoded? I puted yesterday a video hd and just today it was 720p.Works hard because are more users everyday and is much traffic.

Hello,RapidVideo can i put my own logo ? I don't want to steal someone my videos.

in the future, we are still working hard on servers and new features.

from 3 days ago :(

please reupload it, our servers are working hard on encoding, too.

since many user is using rapidvideo, we will buy more servers for traffic and encoding and upgrade our bandwidth. ;)

Working for upload files or for watching the files into the player Amil? Im not using the browser to uplaod the files we have the FTP option.

Ok sir but cant the file encoder starts like before ? encoding 240p 360p etc not like now encoding 240p and after 4 hours encoding 360p

Try to upload normal.

Never the upload speed for me is to slow :(

Last edited:
Try to upload normal.
EDIT:I upload with 500-800kb/s and when download with 3-4mb/s.It's fair?

I upload via browsers 200 kb/s max 300 kb/s and white the FTP option from 400 kb/s to 2 MB/s so i like more the FTP option

And now can you please remodelate the way the encoding screen apears i mean like before (360...480....720) not like now (360) after that (480) etc. I whant this option back becouse for ex at my last file uploaded he stoped encoding at 480 so i waisted like 2 hours now i have to delete the file and reupload again antil the encoder pass the 480 bug i think dont now, and Mr Rapid you told my something about a piece of cacke the piece of cacke is the extra anoing pop-out from the embed version? Now from 2 to 3 ads not the piece of cacke i was expecting to get :(.

Its not a bug, its a feature, our servers are on maxinum load, we have ordered some new servers for more encoding speed. You know processing power is expensive. The encoding stats are still the same, we are expecting more encoding speed then.

We cant encode all at once, so 240p of all files first, which isnt encoded, then 360p, then 480p and 720p so go on. In meanwhile, its still 199 files in queue left to encode in 720p, 480p-formats are finished. Any suggestions?

Its not a bug, its a feature, our servers are on maxinum load, we have ordered some new servers for more encoding speed. You know processing power is expensive. The encoding stats are still the same, we are expecting more encoding speed then.

We cant encode all at once, so 240p of all files first, which isnt encoded, then 360p, then 480p and 720p so go on. In meanwhile, its still 199 files in queue left to encode in 720p, 480p-formats are finished. Any suggestions?

1 file per time for each user to encode at the maximum of the file format? This is my suggestion becouse if you say so and im waiting for the final 720p for 5 hours i just give it an exampel i dont now the exact time then my Vk file is finished at the 720p so whant can i do then white the rapidvideo file? I chose this site becouse of the encding speed proces if you understand my but if i have to wait like on vk then im going to chose the vk no ads no nothing just the pure video file encoded so this is my suggestion 1 file for each user after the file from x user is finished the next file from x use come from the panding status (i saw you have this option) to the final encoding proces. Maybe this way you are going to please more peopel dont give me rong please i dont like youre project i love youre project but i just whanted to be like the beging of my araivel on this one good speed good and fast encoding proces.

Sorry for my bad and poor english.

Last edited:
You must type the identical username and password for ex if youre account is Xxx and you type xxx its not going to work.

Yes, this is easy by copy and pasting the FTP details.

We are making countermeasures against the illegal plugins, hotlinking and leeching our videos, our bandwidth quality has decreased a lot since last month, because some user are hotlinking the videos by stealing from other users videos, thus generating us huge server traffic without visiting the page. We will update our script for viewing videos shortly. :)

Try this <iframe src="http://www.rapidvideo.com/embed/" height="360" width="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Exemple <iframe src="http://www.rapidvideo.com/embed/vaxvey19" height="360" width="600" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

After embed/ you must to put video code(http://www.rapidvideo.com/view/vaxvey19) vaxvey19 is the code. Good luck! I got the problem me too,but with this embed code works again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back