Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,880 comments

I want to inform you if debrid using same i.p which you using thn your account can be terminate suspend. better to use genuine vpn service and do not support debrids those users using debrid they will face suspension for sure. so my advice is follow rules because rapidgator is still best trust me i know all uploaders leaving now days but trust me you can still earn money if your faith in your self if your faith in your god if you believe you can do smart work and hardwork. be loyal be honest be humble be genuine thn see you will get good reward thanks alot.

I feel my enimies also facing dark days and i pray they earn money i wish they come to right path and live happy life i m here for all not for only my friends and rapidgator supporters ..

now follow what i said use single filehost follow rapidgator rules ignore debrids

I believe in team do you believe in team ? :) i dont know what u believe but i will say rock the world show your best work earn money for your family for your future do not hate anyone challenge to your own self thanks alot

Last edited:
I want to inform you if debrid using same i.p which you using thn your account can be terminate suspend. better to use genuine vpn service and do not support debrids those users using debrid they will face suspension for sure. so my advice is follow rules because rapidgator is still best trust me i know all uploaders leaving now days but trust me you can still earn money if your faith in your self if your faith in your god if you believe you can do smart work and hardwork. be loyal be honest be humble be genuine thn see you will get good reward thanks alot.

I feel my enimies also facing dark days and i pray they earn money i wish they come to right path and live happy life i m here for all not for only my friends and rapidgator supporters ..

open your eyes all get back for work be a team be a fighter be a challenger :) look at your fact to mirror see you can do it :)
Still didn't answer How?

rapidgator can give you the 1st sale
but after they delete the sale file
they keep the rebill (it's in the affiliate rules) hahaha
that's the answer to all who ask (how?)

and the reality is why no one makes a profit
but we must recognize that with that money they invested so that the downloads are very fast LOL

Lol Im getting lot more and more sales and rebills from keep2share than RG.
It's time to slowly trasfer to that, Im not someone bashing a file host,But RG is stealing rebills for sure.For new comers my advice be caustios when using RG. only 1 rebill for tow moths,I usall sell 3-4 account per day.And that says someting

whats going on!!!?

dozends files from my RG storage are disappeared ( without deleted files notification)

but the links to this files (in forums) are still working & downloadable!

is this a new bad trick of rapidgator?

Back