Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,885 comments
Last week & this week was/is awesome.

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Rapidgator give free premium with TB for uploaders ?
I was lucky enough to get free premium for a year just the other day however without traffic lol. still appreciated. I been using rapidgator a little bit just seeing what cyberlocker game is in 2021 for my own personal nothing more, share stuff via that method bit of a throwback lol.

Super appealing if there was perhaps some bandwidth attached or is earned by the more you upload to the service in hopes it makes them money, oh well no dramas.

Definitely gives them an edge minimum payout at $15 USD minimum weekly via Litecoin wallet, switched over when I realized the option and should receive first payout today. Any dramas probably won't follow it up and abandon this and other platforms often grouped together stick to zippy and|or mega for when I need or want to facilitate DDL.

I don't have the time or effort required to build a wordpress or forum type site around making money as cyberlocker affiliate, only way it actually works these days as big public everyone can share with everyone outlets are long gone unfortunately.
Post automatically merged:

anyone got there lightcoin yet? I am in australia so 2021-07-08 is a bit earlier compared with some regions but soon as they process pending shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to travel main exchange I do me crypto silliness??

Last edited:
Back