Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,890 comments
For litecoin minimum is 15$ , it shows paid, but money never arrived, asked them many times, no reply. They are shaving everything giving a dust, now they don't even solve payment problem.

No use in using this shitty host

I'm using FTP upload, what programs are you using?
Im using TC
Anyone received btc or ltc payment this week ?
Yep BTC

Use WMZ is better
Ltc is more suitable for me, all i wanted to know since last 2 days was ltc hasn't been sent to all or only me. But no reply. They left me wondering whether my account is the problem or they haven't sent ltc for anyone.

Normally for other needs they reply in minutes, for payment they just stopped caring and no reply

As far as i know ZOOM never wasn't present here. Maybe i missed an information but i never saw him here. But fact as, if you're using 2fa nobody can realy hack you. They would also need to hack your email account. If this happens, it's the people's own fault, because their passwords aren't safe.

As far as i know ZOOM never wasn't present here. Maybe i missed an information but i never saw him here. But fact as, if you're using 2fa nobody can realy hack you. They would also need to hack your email account. If this happens, it's the people's own fault, because their passwords aren't safe.
a few years ago there was a topic at WJ about the zoom that he was stealing hosting accounts, I do not use it for 5 years now

Back