Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
Did you use z-o-o-m uploader?
no. filezilla

dozends files have uploaded within last days & some of them already posted ...

but nearly 50% of them are disappeared ( without reasons) from my RG storage!

i'm shocked:

these links are still working & downloadable in my forums

never seen that bevore.

have send RG a ticket, waiting on answer

no. filezilla

dozends files have uploaded within last days & some of them already posted ...

but nearly 50% of them are disappeared ( without reasons) from my RG storage!

i'm shocked:

these links are still working & downloadable in my forums

never seen that bevore.

have send RG a ticket, waiting on answer

This happen with zoom uploader, they uploaded files to their accounts and none of files was in my account. They even were premium. But with filezilla is different story so I have no idea ... just wait for rg support answer.

one on the things with rapidgator is they use MD5 hashes, 1. to save storing duplicate files, 2. to delete dmca/abuse files accross their platform.

when doing api upload you have to generate MD5 of the file before getting upload URL, if the file exists already when you request an upload url and send the md5 then a download link is returned instead of an upload url and the file becomes available in your user space.

What this also means is that if ANYONE else posts a link to that file with that MD5 and it gets reported then that file is removed from the platform, not just from the user. Other hosts do not do this, the files exist in their own rights for every upload, as far as i've seen.

This doesn't apply for split part uploads as MD5 is different, unless it has been split and compressed the same way with the same split size.

Way around this would be either to pack files in a rar and enable lowest compression so MD5 changes from what it was, or to modify the file you are uploading by adding a bit at the end.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, also applies to all other uploading methods, but it's done server side during the "Processing" time. With API it's done client side.

Last edited:
If we have balance in rg then the premium of 6 months will available in only 25$ if we purchase from wallet then 6 months price is 50$
but i have money in my rg balance but less then withdrawal amount limit can i add remaining amount amount to rg account to complete 25$ and purchase premmium ?

Back