Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that's really lame to advertise your hosting on the thread, you should atleast make another one.
And probably half these people wouldnt even do that cuz they are missing SQL Files or other configs. so they are helpless.

christ boris lmfao! Just accept he fucked you and move on. stop with the we don't know. this did not happen on a weekend. it happend on a weekday and moved into the weekend and back into the weekday again

hey you wanna lose ya bitch attitude! it happened late Friday my time which to the Netherlands was all ready their weekend! well close enough to it!

do you really think they gonna do anything just before they knock off? I think not!

if he has done a runner well my loss, but i have found another host now anyway. and anyone thats interested in that host

but there was no reason to speak to me or anyone for that matter that way! m8 you need an attitude adjustment.

Appear offline.

My point was nothing happened so he suddenly can't get on MSN or something, he intentionally isn't doing something to 'fix' the issue (which he has probably caused by himself).

Only thing you people can do is try to recover what you have befor you leave it to late, there is no chance of him coming back or hoping you can get your backups from him.

Just recover from what you can.

If anybody needs help with anything give me a pm :)
EDIT IM NOT TRYING TO ADVERTISE!
Thanks

I have a full web site backup made via cpanel. That function called "(Download or generate a Full Web Site Backup)". It's 1.5 month old, but that's the latest backup i have.. And i faced one problem. with this backup i can restore home directory, but i am unable to restore mysql databases. How could i do that?

I have a full web site backup made via cpanel. That function called "(Download or generate a Full Web Site Backup)". It's 1.5 month old, but that's the latest backup i have.. And i faced one problem. with this backup i can restore home directory, but i am unable to restore mysql databases. How could i do that?

Yes if you have a full back up, you can have your new host restore it for you.
All your cPanel features will be restored, Addon Domains, Files, MySQL Files, Databases, Email Accounts, FTP Accounts, etc etc

Storming, you already said that like 2 posts up, I think we get it. You insist that you aren't "advertising" but it sure looks like it. I'm sure if people want to get new hosting they will check out the hosting offer section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back