Status
Not open for further replies.
He could switch to Apache if he needed to.

Also, I can assue you I am never using an individual to host my site EVER again. I will only use companies, or myself.

wish he appear on or at least clear things our before u think about hosting.

if he is smart, he should give discounts for current members.

I moved successfully, Too bad he ended like that, he is great loss but I understand the massive losses happened in his last months and server troubles caused this.

He should do a clean exist and not like this.

Also I think that everyone should move on too.

fuck :( not being funny but i was with undehost had downtime of atleast 2 days a week :( now it really is R.I.P hostbeyond :'(

oh....when i was with underhost i never had a downtime for like 3 months ,,.......maybe it was just that server u were on

But we all have different experiences with different companies anyway

fuck :( not being funny but i was with undehost had downtime of atleast 2 days a week :( now it really is R.I.P hostbeyond :'(

You get this all the time or on small period? 2 complete day a week?

I'm sure not but anyway, thank to share your experience with UnderHost! at least those issue as been fixed since! surely few user here can agree with that! We have multiple servers on netherlands as shared servers it might be possible the servers you we're on was experiencing issue!

As some of you may already know, HostBeyond as been sold to us. The reason why your site was down in the last few day was related with some problem with HostBeyond CEO. The reason why your site is up now is because my company took over the server. As part of the transition there will be some positive changes. We have Dedicated Technical support staff that will be able to support your technical requests. We also have our own Network Administration staff they will be able to quickly and pro-actively identify any problems with the server therefore minimizing downtime significantly.

We will be installing also our 24hrs network monitoring service that will check the server from 3 different locations around the world, with our nagios service monitoring to pro-actively restart service in case of failures.
Well we continue to operate HostBeyond, it will turn on our "Offshore Managed Service Line" Shared/VPS/Dedicated on cluster servers infrastructure our premium offshore solutions!

Any customers service and contract will be honoured by us, without price modification!

@vpsReady
What about that:
I'm selling HB. I can't afford to pay for the server due to all the chargebacks/pending chargebacks. I'm assuming WS suspended the server, and that's probably why it's down now. Whoever is still left will recieve a free month of hosting from the new owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back