Status
Not open for further replies.
LOl vpsready scammed me i talked with them for months about working with them done survys gave them my personal information even the owner said he wanted me to work with them after 1 month of not hearing from them they tell me

Hello, i'm sorry about this, we we're a bit busy!

After consultation we didn't have any remote staff opportunity for now! we keep your info in mind in case we need some other hand through!

Such a waist of time on my part

LOl vpsready scammed me i talked with them for months about working with them done survys gave them my personal information even the owner said he wanted me to work with them after 1 month of not hearing from them they tell me

Such a waist of time on my part

lol how is that a waste?

And wait is vpsready part of underhost?
or are they just advertising hostbeyond?

Its more than that apirateslife as ill show u the e-mails they sent me

i was pratically 100% hired and yes VPSread is Underhost check there servers

Oh, well I don't know. I'm not really interested in the emails.

I've had good jobs before and was fired for stupid reasons. It's a part of life man. You should submit applications to multiple places to better your chances of actually getting a job. In todays economy jobs are hard to come by.

Hum, didn't know who you are william, if you talked with Michael about a job and the request was denied, it's not scam. He probably give you a reason why you doesn't get the jobs.

I'll able to contact him if you need more information, since you have an account on WJunction and active, he probably denied you for this reason.

Then Yes, HostBeyond and vpsReady are both on UnderHost Networks Ltd.

http://underhost.ca/brands

Thank you, Rheaume E.

Been denied for being active on a forum? wow thats a new one No actually i was going to get the job your person was sopposed to send me a NDA contract to my home address along with the administrator stating he sent the paperwork through fedex that very day but it is ok i know longer care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back