FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^i think i suggested this b4....well i know why it wasnt implemented....FS is looking to get more users to upload to them.....limits would work against that agenda

2 Point Suggestion :

1. Limit The remote upload Like 5GB or 10GB perday Until everything Work Fine, Stable, and Fast.
2. Disable New Affiliate Registration Until Every Problem Fixed.

("my earnings dropped, because you didn't update on the front end!!!" = wrong. Your earnings dropped because people either didn't download your stuff or they failed to get it - big difference)

Good point by humour. I even test the download with premium and just to load the download link need around 3 minutes.

I love FS and still hope you will be top 3 file hosting. ;)

Looks like FTP and Remote Upload is working as it should be. No queue in Pending Files :)

And yes..12 servers came up yesterday. We're getting another 15 today.

@ sunnyx12x21x: Mark a file & in the third column you'll see the "Rename file" option.

Yeh..During non-peak hours (like now when most are asleep), you should try to move over all the files ;) Servers are nowhere near as stressed (as during peak hours) and works optimally.

I hope this trend will continue throughout the day.

Well I guessed after looking at 100+ pages, I joined FileServe, it has a relatively bad response from w-bb, had like 1k+ downloads in RS, 5 in FileServe but I am glad in my submissions, I started to get downloads. The thing I love about FS is the interface =]

I wouldn't blame the users, right now Fileserve is only friendly for the uploaders. Downloaders even the premium users have problems which need to fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back