FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday July 1 is a nightmare
June 23 and June 24 are also nightmare
Does fileserve not planning on making up the loss of uploaders ?
snap1.jpg

@ hata28: It's not done yet. Still counting :)

@ andrewmacatulad: No it isn't.

@ xrat: 23 and 24 was a nightmare for us too due to high fails. High fails = no conversions for us. High fails = no completed downloads for you.

@ all: We will have a bonus in place when such incidents do not occur on a regular. Thanks all in advance. Can't throw out a bonus campaign if things cock-up again. No real purpose of a bonus then.

I agree with Ricky on not having bonus round for the time being. It is no use to have even 10X bonus while your downloaders can't download a shit. Put things in order first, then we talk about other stuff.

Hello mate, Today i was trying to remote upload some of my rapidshare files to fileserve but it seems not possible. My files are showing pending in fileserve for last 1 hour.... I have checked my rapidshare accounts. They are working fine. Yesterday I remote uploaded from rapidshare to fileserve but today it's become very slow. I believe that fileserve will be the most demanding file hosting in the future because it has many latest and finest options.... May be there are some little problems in fileserve showing the fontsize of files in full... and in remote upload...can you please check these? Thank you & regards happyvalentine

happyvalentine: Alright mate?

Yes..Someone is doing our system in at the moment by adding same files and keep "bottlenecking" our Remote upload. We are in the process of limiting this, so users can only put limited amount in before they can proceed with their next batch, giving all users equal opportunities and time to get their files moved over. We believe in fairness and we have created and modified this remote upload system so you guys have an easier time moving files over and mirroring links.

@ all: Before everyone is asking...We are fixing the remote upload right now, so people can't create bottlenecks, when they become selfish and puts in 10,000 links to get moved from other hosts to us.

is anyone face something like this??
yesterday i earn $4 but now it is showing only 0.8
did anyone face this????
earn more and after one day it is showing less.

I cant upload to FS using FTP or Filezilla:
After every file upload finish, the server does not reply OK.
Transfer times out a few minutes later and FTP begins upload of the same file again.

"z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader" just fails.

The only thing working for me is remote upload - (no, I'm not abusing it)

Has been going on for a week now, since I joined FS.

Can anyone recommend a tool which works?

TIA!

Yesterday July 1 is a nightmare
June 23 and June 24 are also nightmare
Does fileserve not planning on making up the loss of uploaders ?
snap1.jpg

It's unbelievable the drop in earnings for the past few days...........

For the uploaders, who are always uploading and posting more... we are all watching earnings drop everyday like a plain with no wings.....

:( :(

How much more frustrating will it get...........?

@ bouncer: Like discussed in your PM, there wasn't any issue with it.

@ Gerner2010: Yeh, you're the 2nd incident of this. We cannot locate why you are not able to finish the upload. If you search Google there are only a few solutions that does not actually provide troubleshooting of this problem.

Tools are currently being developed in assisting you to upload to our site.

@ BloodSucker: Me and you speak daily on Skype. It is the same cycle over and over again. When "xrat" wrote that message, the system wasn't even done updating as you could see with the following reply to "hata28". Everyone who had a request of drop in earnings has actually realized that there wasn't a drop - Even "bouncer" who posted the message above.

Remote Uploads and uploads from rapidleech (which are viewed as web uploads on FS), are not working.

The files from rapidleech, they finish with a file size of 2b.......

And remotes are simply stuck..... they were actually fast yesterday, but not now....

Bloodsucker, I think Ricky has repeated himself over and over again that they're doing some upgrades and it takes some time to get it fixed. So maybe you could be a little more patient.

Max upload per file is 2gb. That's why you cannot upload a file more than 2gb.

Bloodsucker, I think Ricky has repeated himself over and over again that they're doing some upgrades and it takes some time to get it fixed. So maybe you could be a little more patient.

Max upload per file is 2gb. That's why you cannot upload a file more than 2gb.

hum.... who said anything about files over 2Gb....? I said that the files when completed only had 2b ... not gb....

Remote Upload getting fixed...Don't blame me because fellow peers upload 10,000 links.

We are adding more Remote Upload servers later today.

Remote Upload getting fixed...Don't blame me because fellow peers upload 10,000 links.

We are adding more Remote Upload servers later today.

I don't think anyone here or anywhere else, blames YOU....

But those guys that are supplying the servers to FS.... man.... they should give you a discount for being so frekin' late in delivering......

@ Dman: Speeds should have improved, but not fully there yet as we are still adding servers. Someone showed me:
2hmor2f.jpg

@ Bloodsucker: Yes. As said, they were cautioned for this. We have more servers coming tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back