FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well for those saying we need to work hard,seriously why earnings are increasing on filesonic and dropping on fileserve only?infact i added a new host,even that was going good.
or are you saying people are fed up and they dont want to download from FS and thats why stat are low?

i am not saying they are shaving downloads,i am facing low stats which keep on decreasing day by day so cant i even ask my filehost,whats the problem?

so i asked and other users showed the same response that you are not alone,we are facing the same issue.
IDK, Im not trying to Flame FS ricky, but Im trying to say It just looked weird this new year, somehow earnings went down.. I guess it's the traffic. or maybe something with the sites happening... idk. and It would be better if you guys update your stuff in the site, like the webpage...

idk new earning ways and stuff like that...

anyways good day.

In terms of traffic we're still getting the same (when taking the average!). Same amount of free downloaders, surprisingly more premium downloads.

We don't cheat, we don't try to skew things and we certainly don't put a new design out to mess up the status quo. Are people fed up with us? I doubt it. We give consistently good speed no matter where you're from and where the files are located. In fact I think people prefer our service alongside with the bigger guys such as Rapidshare and Mediafire.

@ People who weren't paid. I need to remind you that I do not click the buttons, nor do I make the payments. Payments go out to those who have clicked in time and not for those that came in late after a night out and pressed too late.

In terms of traffic we're still getting the same (when taking the average!). Same amount of free downloaders, surprisingly more premium downloads.

We don't cheat, we don't try to skew things and we certainly don't put a new design out to mess up the status quo. Are people fed up with us? I doubt it. We give consistently good speed no matter where you're from and where the files are located. In fact I think people prefer our service alongside with the bigger guys such as Rapidshare and Mediafire.

@ People who weren't paid. I need to remind you that I do not click the buttons, nor do I make the payments. Payments go out to those who have clicked in time and not for those that came in late after a night out and pressed too late.

I know you guys are the best, that's why I keep working with you even when some people said you scam your own users and shit like that. I thought that maybe you were doing some manteinance in your servers or something that made the earnings go down. It's weird that the earnings went down since this month started for some of us. I'm telling you: my website is getting 15% more visitors than one month ago but my earnings are like 25% lower. The difference is too much even counting my promo earnings. I just don't understand it, that's all.
And by the way, thanks for the payment. :)

Last edited:
last month there was chrimtmas bonus stats.. this month back to normal again..

Did you read my message??? I checked my earnings and the difference is too much. And just a little part of my traffic is from group A countries. It doesn't make any sense.
This better be something temporal. I'll keep an eye on it...

Last edited:
I never complained about the earnings with Fileserve and not going to, but it is strange that in the last week, number of downloads has decreased, thus earnings are lower. :blink:

From my side nothing has changed, I post popular content, in the same places with the same quantity and frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back