FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ all: We had downtime yesterday of about 10-15 min. Files that were uploaded in this timeframe will not be working even though they appear with link and size and everything looks fine. We will have this sorted soon OR alternatively, you can delete them and reupload them.

Well I guessed after looking at 100+ pages, I joined FileServe, it has a relatively bad response from w-bb, had like 1k+ downloads in RS, 5 in FileServe but I am glad in my submissions, I started to get downloads. The thing I love about FS is the interface =]

It takes a little longer for RS users to convert to other services as there will be less and less uploaders going with them.

Finally, I'm not on probation any more!! :P

@RickyFS Are you still looking to translate FS into other languages? And are you still offering 3 months Premium for it? I'd like to help by translating it to Portuguese. :)

@ Ricky There's something wrong when I try downloading this file:

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/s6kQDwb

It's not actually my file, but any way... Could this be because of what you said about yesterday's downtime?

@ RickyFS
My friend registered (on 2nd of July) as my affiliate, with my ref. link... but i can't see him in the referrals list ... is it possible to fix it somehow ?

@RickyFS , please do tell me when you finish the upgrading your site.
Many Members are asking for FS Plugins, i wanna start making plugins for them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back