FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Gerner2010: Yeh, you're the 2nd incident of this. We cannot locate why you are not able to finish the upload. If you search Google there are only a few solutions that does not actually provide troubleshooting of this problem.

Tools are currently being developed in assisting you to upload to our site.

I would love those tools... NOW :))

It is impossible that it is a fault at my end.
I have tried every possible trick known to man, every program, every program setting and every router setting.

Are user accounts tied to certain FTP servers? Could some of them be misconfigured or overloaded?

Only thing I can think of is that I am behind double nat - But that shouldnt be a problem with passive FTP.
Portforwarding of port 20-21 makes no difference.

Gerner2010:I have that same issue with old files showing when I log into the FTP. It happens pretty often but I didn't remember to ask about this issue. I guess Ricky will have the answer.

Oh. Sorry guys. I edited my comment.

But yeah I have a few ' ghost' files in my directory. Most of them are aborted files I can delete.
I guess I will just have to wait for the tools Ricky is talking about.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

Why don't you just wait?

Is it that important that you know how many downloads do you have? When they update, you will see, no need to be bothering them all the time...

Just wait. Everyday stats will be updated. Just delay 1 day and then you'll see your yesterday earning. If no then No body will be uploaded there. Stop bothering them. Most likely This happen for few days and they already mentioned on the news. So just wait..

And there will be a few more delays until we get a server to perform this task separately from the current DB, so it doesn't delay your stats in the future.

Sorry guys, weren't about yesterday..Need some weekend-time too :D

Furthermore...Let me know if you got issues on your files.

@ Ricky There's something wrong when I try downloading this file:

Code:
http://www.fileserve.com/file/s6kQDwb
It's not actually my file, but any way... Could this be because of what you said about yesterday's downtime?

Was taken down though?

I cannot see the payout button?

Account Payable

$41.87

* Minimum payout is USD20 ** This amount updates at
12am EST (NY time) daily

There is no payout button for me?

Whats up?:(

@ ZeroAT: Really? wtf... Can you pm me your username? I want to check it too.

@ all..if you see 404 issues, please forward them to me (links)

No stats are being calculated.

Payout button removed temporarily while we are calculating the earnings (success downloads from ABCD => $$$)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back