FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to back to fileserve after huge break but Im not sure if is it worth? :) Are they still paying? How long payouts take? :D

Same problem here, bought a premium account with the 45 day promo, let the pc downloading with jdownloader at night and found myself banned at morning

ID: verdezito

Hope we have this problem fixed soon :(

I just see the first page, FTW? If fileserve "think" i share my account they take my premium account down? I DONT share my account with no one and i got banned, just normal jd use... ffs?

Problem solved?

Hi Ricky,
I need your help. I have downloaded by JDownloaer from fileserve and it reported me I have blocked account and you only can help me.

My login to fileserve:dancoboy

I tried to download something from FS without JDownloader and it wrote me only error:
"Your download could not be completed. Please try again later."

But I am premium user and I am logged in, but it doesn´t allow me to download, so the account is for me unusable. Where is the problem? I have no uploaded files and I don´t share my account according to rules of FS.

Can you please help me? I have paid only this month for the 6 month-account and I am new on fileserve. Did I something wrong or is it only temporary unavailable service? 35 EUR is for me a lot of money to loss it. Please help Ricky. Thank you

I have received PM, the problem is solved,but I can´t to try it, because I am not at home and I don´t want be banned because of using more than one IPs or anything else. I have lost my "fileserve premium" self-esteem.
Anyway, thank you Ricky for help, if it is truth.

Hi Ricky,

My problem with Fileserve came back the same way it disappeared, some kind of magic thing going on !!

Do we have any idea of what the problem might be ? My Fileserve account is up for renewal on the 9th and judging by this double dip issue without reason or even reply from the email I sent to Fileserve, I guess I will have to reconsider.

Do you have any idea while Fileserve is not answering emails ?

Thanks in advance

Stefan

"Your account has been disabled due to violations of our Terms and Conditions."
i purchase 2 days ago but today its disable ?i dont understand .i didnt share any link or something, i dont share my account with someone, just i make remote upload today to filejungle.(id: snokrac),i dont use jdownloader,i didnt make any one download yet..what this wrong ? someone are using my account ??

Hi RickyFs i think i found the mistake.i am using my account on my computer (my ISP name is ttnet ),
and i am also using ipad 3g (its look ISP Vodafone 3G IP Pool ).if the reason of disable my account is that i can send you screen capture on ipad and on my computer.i am waiting your suggestion. and i can logout my account from ipad.

Last edited:
same issue here. Accidentally bought two accounts with 45day promotion. Both id's blocked in IP even though all i did was run JD and download files. Please fix my accounts.

sangwoo19908852
sangwoo1990

Thankyou

dispute?
man my premium left about 3 month
such a waste of money...haihhhh
better stick to mu if i knew thing like this will happen

blocked fileserve

my account fileserve one day and blocked error 612 only one computer have a fileserve please help me my login filesrve is meny20 idont share the account I dont understand

EVERYONE plz OPEN DISPUTE IF PAID VIA PAYPAL..

Its time to Move on Other filehoster...

BB fileserve...

I opened dispute yesterday by PAYPAL, fileserve is a cheat, they block our account without advising us. I paid 60€ last saturday and after 2 days, they disabled my account. I'm waiting for an exhaustive answer from them. Megaupload is more professional than them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back