FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ck0071 is an Italian user that likes to share with his italian buddies.

TheGamer11 is a guy who runs services off an RDP claiming that "2" of them are for "personal use" - Makes you wonder why a guy needs "2"...Perhaps even 1? when it is all for "personal use". [another italian]

satFS - Yes goodbye to you. Hello to everyone else. Go away if you have nothing else productive to write.

"Customers wont tell lie". What world do you live in?

@ kpk25: We pay weekly. We still pay and have always paid.

@ Mahaj: You're very wrong. We're stronger than ever and we got issues with a few small big screamers on here that makes it look like we're facing an apocalypse. Reality is a bit different.

@ all: Do we remember the time when we banned a bunch of Italians for running a network of bots downloading their own files? Seems some of them are back again just with a new issue :D

Last edited:
TheGamer11 is a guy who runs services off an RDP claiming that "2" of them are for "personal use" - Makes you wonder why a guy needs "2"...Perhaps even 1? when it is all for "personal use". [another italian]

In fact, if your company or your service is not good to use two addresses he can say and choose one.

If your company does not fit either of them give me my money back then calculated using the fact that I saw until now expires in September 2012 and there are no problems

The thing is simple your service does not accept the way I use it? what is not written anywhere? well then give me back my money back and use other services as simple as that

@ TheGamer11: Like I explained you can still use it from home. No need to share your RDP with your other italian buddies ;)

Section 10:

The following conditions apply to any Premium Membership cancellation: (a) you shall not receive any pro-rata refund of your Fees for partial months or years;

The thing is - You have not been cancelled or disabled. You can still use your account.

Maybe you do not understand I do not share anything with anyone using the service because it can take via FTP from the RDP in order to have full band well because otherwise I do not download it from Emule DL it torrent it will all the other services.

Fileserve from home or other full-band and does not download from FTP server at home I go to full band.

In addition I do not remember in the contract made ​​with the obligations in fileserve use only a few things for you so if you have a problem of etch Debian RDP why can not you give me my money back and use them for services they do not have these constraints

I know the point 10, but the service is not currently available to me for my home use functions that do not interest me because I chose to use your service in your IP and other conditions so there are no restrictions as far as I'm concerned the your service to me and nothing and then not working and therefore i request a refund of the amount paid excluding the periods used by me

I thought you were going to talk to your lawyer. Guess that got too expensive especially when they charge a bit more than 59.99 for a 15 minute consultation that does not regard Italian law, but is confined to the US judiciary in New York.

Refer back to what I said above. Have a good day.

So basically you have waited years to repay the then steal your money and block accounts.

Perhaps you did not understand I can also pay $ 1000 to a lawyer but I think it is unfair that the company steals your money to people you do not specify that some things can not be used

Hey Ricky,

Just another thanks for all your assistance in restoring my account, as well as those "tips" you gave me on prevention of another episode. Take care

@ TheGamer: Ok mate.

@ baTTy1: Np ;)

@ Lollone88: You've never PM'd me. If you're sending us an email, wait for it. If you're on here you send me a PM - It's simple. Don't overcomplicate things.

So ok mate would be the joke? that I must have a service that I use as I want but as you say? and this would be a service?

Really disgusted by how people cheat if you had problems with using RDP puts it in conditions or blocked September 1 cm ² I steal no money

Oh well you know well that I paid for another year this September and you could say it first to avoid that type of use and I spent for other services but instead you made the smart confirm that you have waited for another year and a month later I get blocked
Congratulations on a really shitty company

@ HINDAWI: Need more info. From where? To where?

@ TheGamer11: Yes, we waited just for you to pay an extra year. You're so special to us. [Sarcasm may have been used in this reply].

Congratulation for having your leech service halted (your 2 RDPs that is)

PS. No Italian ISP have routing or peering problems with us. Your explanation is a crock of bullshit.

Absolutely not.

This is my last answer to you. You're clearly a guy with other intentions than "personal use". Let's just put that milestone up for black and white facts. Have a great day.

Good answer ahahahahha

Look! This is fileserve's answer to my questions:

A new system has been recently implemented and it aims to scan accounts that were found violating our terms of use.
This is why your account has been disabled.
If you do not remember to have done such acts from your account, it maybe someone who had accessed to or someone you shared to did so.
You may check our Terms of Use for further information regarding this issue: http://fileserve.com/terms.php

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions (Are you serious???). If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email directly.

But my questions are why have you disabled my account? Why haven't you advised me? When will my account be enabled?
RickyFS and fileserve haven't answer yet. I think your NEW SYSTEM is a bullshit, it doesn't do its work, you must be fired :facepalm:

So it is not forbidden but block the same accounts?

Maybe I will not understand and do not have a boy but a man of 46 years and I still do not know if there are no constraints were applied because the?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back