FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ ck0071: Yes, when you share with all your buddies in your surrounding areas then that's called violation of our terms. Comprende?

Advice you that you're abusing our system? Then wait for you to take action or ignore it (like 9/10 do)?
Our system is clearly not bullshit since your security, safety on your computer OR just in fact you have shared your account, have caught your attention. If you have been hacked, your FS account being compromised should be the leastof your worries right now. I'm pretty sure you conduct other activities on your computer. It however sounds like your FS account means the world and universe to you, so my best guess is that you did hand out your details to a few buddies in Italy (where you're from yourself) and used it.

It is funny that if you were compromised the rest of the world wasn't using your account, eh? ;) Says more about you than it does about us. Ponz.

RickyFS - thank you for reactivating my account again in such a quick time.

If I can make one suggestion - if there is a ban on someones account, for any reason, could it be possible to please include an email, or message to the user.

My only reason for asking this is I had to do a lot of google searching before I found out why the account would be blocked.

Thank you for your time, and really have enjoyed using FS since I originally signed up for it.

GD

@ ck0071: Yes, when you share with all your buddies in your surrounding areas then that's called violation of our terms. Comprende?

Advice you that you're abusing our system? Then wait for you to take action or ignore it (like 9/10 do)?
Our system is clearly not bullshit since your security, safety on your computer OR just in fact you have shared your account, have caught your attention. If you have been hacked, your FS account being compromised should be the leastof your worries right now. I'm pretty sure you conduct other activities on your computer. It however sounds like your FS account means the world and universe to you, so my best guess is that you did hand out your details to a few buddies in Italy (where you're from yourself) and used it.

It is funny that if you were compromised the rest of the world wasn't using your account, eh? ;) Says more about you than it does about us. Ponz.

You are continuing to ignore my questions. Why didn't you have sent me an email to inform me that my computer could be compromised? Why did you wait renewing my subscription to lock it? Will my account be never unlocked?

I don't know did you get PM, so I write here. Yes, I always upload with FTP. It's strange problem because I got "Error is found when copying the file" for 1-2 times. When I click 3,4,5 times I copy file to my folder.

And another problem. JDownloader blocked downloading from Fileserve. Could you fix my problems ?

My account: turysta16 (Premium)

read terms and conditions

And another problem. JDownloader blocked downloading from Fileserve. Could you fix my problems ?)

ahi ahi ahi...don't you read fileserve's conditions? NOBODY can use a third part programs for downloading, but they don't tell you, but you'll dicover when your account is disabled. And they will tell you that it's clearify expressed in their conditions, but it will be late...your account has been disabled for none knows :facepalm:

ricky please help

Ricky,

with respect, i believe that innocents may by getting caught up with your actions.
I have one account, never share account details, only use 2 computers on my home network, and use "internet download manager". Yet I too have been banned from my premium account. I dont use proxy servers, or Jdownloader. and rarely download more than 150g a month from your unlimited download service. Please help (smathews16381).

Just a respectful suggestion,
A warning email to paying clients, letting them know what it is they may have done wrong before the ban. Or if you feel a ban is warrented, an email detailing said violations

Thanks in advance

Agree

Ricky,

with respect, i believe that innocents may by getting caught up with your actions.
I have one account, never share account details, only use 2 computers on my home network, and use "internet download manager". Yet I too have been banned from my premium account. I dont use proxy servers, or Jdownloader. and rarely download more than 150g a month from your unlimited download service. Please help (smathews16381).

A warning email to paying clients, letting them know what it is they may have done wrong before the ban. Or if you feel a ban is warrented, an email detailing said violations

Thanks in advance

I'm agree with you, but perhaps they haven't understood yet. They will understand when a lot of users'll block paypal payment and won't renew account premium, It's the only solution!

Ricky please help

Ricky,

I am a novice, and if I am doing the wrong thing, I am certainly unaware.
I have been happy with fileserve to date, hopefully this is a simple problem with a simple fix

Thanks in advance

Ricky,

Thanks in advance

totally agree,
I try as best i could to prove my good faith and willingness to go forward.

I remain friendly despite the fact that I find myself in a situation unbelievable.

RickyFs turned a deaf ear to people honest, and does not even explain the reason for the ban.

And next to ca writes novels for people who try to scam with bots.

What do you think guys?

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/51200bb00f.png[/slide]

Total Downloads: 55

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/pxKB4N.png[/slide] :(

hi admin,

my user name is waqar839 in your host and i can never share my account to anyone i have only one person to use it kindly reopen my account it is disable it is humble request to you,

thanks alot.

FS reply me:
As part of our effort to provide fair and honest business to all, our system has recently scanned all accounts that were believed to have violated our Terms of Use. This is why your account has been disabled.
If you do not remember to have done such acts from your account, it maybe someone who had accessed to or someone you shared to did so.

Lots and lots of us have the same problem, I can undertand a lot of people were sharing accounts but probably the filter you used banned a lot of "false positives" too.
I hope we can solve this soon and peacefully, myself found banned (ID: verdezito) too the morning after i purchased the 45 days (living alone, using a safe double firewalled computer and being absolutelutely confident i didnt break any rule)

What do you think guys?

[slide]http://i28.lulzimg.com/51200bb00f.png[/slide]

Total Downloads: 55

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/pxKB4N.png[/slide] :(

I think you're not very good at reading

thissq.jpg

About blocked ip

My account was blocked please unluck that

If you're a guest and require support please register and we'll gladly help you.
===========================================================
Notice that all the users who recently signed up are the ones that likes to:
1. Spam my inbox
2. Spam the forum
3. Talk deceitfully about our service.

Users that will continue this behaviour in our thread will be reported. This is not "freedom of speech" issue. This is a privilege to have online support on a forum. Online support doesn't include people that do all of the above.

While some may be innocent, there's always a good chunk of the bad apple being present.
FileServe is running a zero-tolerance campaign against people who decides to share their account details whether this was intended or not.

Account sharing is a violation of FileServe's Terms & Conditions and will result in a Downgrade OR a Permanent Ban depending on severity. We do not care if you shared your account with your little brother/sister, friend from 100 miles away nor your great granddad in the mountains of Norway; sharing CAN have consequences for your account.

We advice that you do not give out your password, use third party software nor use untrusted service providers. Please keep your password safely secured. We will not unban users who are caught abusing our system, whether it was intended or not.

We will downgrade or stop accounts without prior notice. It is your
duty to change your password regularly and have one that is strong enough to resist easy bruteforcing (this means no 123456, qazwsx, your username [etc].)

Hint: Change your password as frequently as every 3 days if you want to stay on top of any issues.
============================================================
This
is not beggar central to get your accounts back.

Common ways to get banned:
-Sharing account.
-Getting hacked and account gets abused.
-Referring yourself: the referrer AND the referee will both get banned.

Once banned we will be holding your information, i.e. your payment ID, in which you cannot register again with this. We will not remove your payment ID or help you change it since you have violated our trust and service.
New announcement. To squash the rumours:
1. We don't have a "daily download limit" - Only the Leech Services claim this.
2. ???
3. ???
@ ALL UK USERS ON BT, VIRGINMEDIA, SKY BROADBAND (PERHAPS MORE ISPS):

1. CALL UP YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELL THEM TO LAY OFF THE "IWF FILTER"
2. RECOMMENDED BY ANOTHER UK USER (FROM THIS FORUM), TRY TO USE FILESERVE MANAGER.
3. GIVE YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE GUYS ANOTHER CALL AND LET THEM DIRECT YOU TO 10 MANAGERS BEFORE THEY GET THE MESSAGE.

UK users will either be seeing 1703 or 612 depending on which proxy they were given by IWF (/ their ISP)
ATTENTION RAPIDLEECH/SBORG/RDP OWNERS: IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOUR CLIENTELLE IN CHECK. RUNNING A PUBLIC LEECH SERVICE WILL RESULT IN IP BAN FOR THAT SPECIFIC SERVER. IPS WILL PERMANENTLY STAY BANNED.
Why does my File Manager count different from my Statistical report?

File Manager count: Non-unique download counts.

This includes:
-Downloads from Premiums. They download 10x of the same file it will be listed there.
-Downloads that failed.
-Downloads that attempted to download but failed on the last second
-Downloads that were completed by Free and Premiums.

Stats report: Unique downloads only.

This means:
-Downloads that were counted as successfully downloaded by free users.
-Downloads that were counted as 1 unique successful download by a Premium user per 24 hours.

NEW NOTICE: To combat an ever-increasing black market, we do not recommend you buying vouchers OR using vouchers offered for free from non-certified resellers. Failure to comply with this may lead to an account suspension.

ONLY BUY FROM AUTHORIZED RESELLERS LISTED ON:
HTTP://RESELLER.FILESERVE.COM

With the recent events of changing details via this forum we have taken the measure of only accepting to help you via our Contact Us support to verify your details. If your details do not match or if you are unable to ask the security questions we will ignore you.
Hints for getting your files listed quicker when you enter "My Files" - Limit it to 15 files per page and put your files in folders. If you list 500 it will be slower than if you listed 15. Spread the word
FileServe Manager
was developed initially to provide accelerated speed for users, simplicity of managing downloaded files AND a FREE version (no licensed fee) for users as a "thanks for supporting us & we hope you continue to support us".
We currently support Rapidshare, HF, MU and ourselves of course.

We will soon be developing a platform for uploaders to upload to their FS accounts via this tool.

Only download the program from http://www.fileservemanager.com/ ...No where else. Do not go about downloading it from elsewhere. We will not guarantee the safety of your username and password if you get it from elsewhere!
@ all: General warning with use of Rapidleech:

We have recently noticed an increasing trend, which more and more users have their accounts hijacked by someone who is hosted on the same Rapidleech account/server. We advice you to keep your details confidential.

We will like to notify you that account sharing is not permitted and that we will enforce bans on users who are found to be suspicious/running activity that otherwise would not seem normal.

Who you shouldn't be using:
irapidleech.com - changing "irapid"'s email and password
Papichoolo's RDP service. An URL or IP would be helpful to discourage users.
"Trumph" Card Announcement:
I will disregard and ignore all future PMs regarding disabling of your account and what I deem to be too "off-topic" to talk about in PM or on the public board.

Please PM me only if you have any other urgent matter.

PAYMENTS: WEDNESDAY
Or Tuesday, but request on a Sunday and be safe to press for Payout on the following day or Tuesday! (If later it will be stated in the news)

why unlocked

my account was blocked.i never multi login and never make any illegal use.please unlock my account. or what can i do????

my username is dematrac

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back