Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,741 comments
Hello,

Hi i'm getting error message when using remote upload from doodstream

We noticed that dood has changed their protection method. We've updated our leeching scripts however it's still can fail from time to time. We're observing the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fix upload speed ffs ... takes me 1 year to upload a video ...

Sure, In order to receive help from us i would like to receive your account login via PM with some extra details like Server ID where upload was slow. So i can identify your account and look at the server.

Regards
David

Hallo, I have made withdraw like 25 dollar in my account today, it was still pending, is there no notification sent to email? How many days does the process take to my crypto? I hope you call help me. Thanks

Hello,

Hey
I want to get premium but why no option for it ?

It's available when you click in our main site as well when you click in user panel into premium. So not sure how you can have problem to find it.

Hallo filemoon, how many days process withdraw with crypto curency? Can you help me @FileMoon

Are you bloody serious? You've requested payout today and you're crying already here?

Regards
David

Hello,

It's available when you click in our main site as well when you click in user panel into premium. So not sure how you can have problem to find it.

Are you bloody serious? You've requested payout today and you're crying already here?

Regards
David
yeah well u the only one seeing it because where tf is it

Sure bud. I'm the only one seeing it. It's like these button's on the screen's doesn't exist. Or maybe i'm just being drunk. Who knows.

Regards
David
Here's a good one it don't show in Egypt i have to use vpn and how do i suppose to know that dude !
Post automatically merged:

Sure bud. I'm the only one seeing it. It's like these button's on the screen's doesn't exist. Or maybe i'm just being drunk. Who knows.

Regards
David
And wtf with this rude shit attitude what kind of service is this

You're the only one rude here using abusive language. Meanwhile country has nothing to do with "display" of menu items. But sure whatever excuse you wish to go with.

Regards
David

You're the only one rude here using abusive language. Meanwhile country has nothing to do with "display" of menu items. But sure whatever excuse you wish to go with.

Regards
David
Bruh you don't see any kind of attitude with your messages? 😂
Anyway it don't show in Egypt or at least not with didn't work until i open US vpn
Why would i lie about this ?

What player does the site use?

Hello,

We're using modified JW8.

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

How to move files from the root directory to a folder? I cant find any options to move there :(

Hello,

In files manager (Videos from Menu) on the right from written text "Files List" you've buttons to move/export/delete selected files. Screen below:

Regards
David

Last edited:
Back