Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,846 comments
@FileMoon , Suggestion. Add a few days premium package. For those who from time to time would like to keep the original quality in the mp4 video, but it isn't worth buying a 30-day premium.
Post automatically merged:

I could pay eg $9 for 3-7 premium days.

why would they do that? that means you pay for say 7 days, upload a huge amount of videos so they dont get encoded, then filemoon after 7 days still has to spend the money on bandwidth for your videos forever.

Hello,

That answers my question, you have new reporting system which starts Jan 10, so data prior to that date is not reflected on the report thou it was properly accounted for (I presumed). Thanks alot.

Correct.

@FileMoon , Suggestion. Add a few days premium package. For those who from time to time would like to keep the original quality in the mp4 video, but it isn't worth buying a 30-day premium.

I could pay eg $9 for 3-7 premium days.

That is not going to happen.

why would they do that? that means you pay for say 7 days, upload a huge amount of videos so they dont get encoded, then filemoon after 7 days still has to spend the money on bandwidth for your videos forever.

Exactly.

when will custom domains be available again?

No ETA for that yet. We're having an problem with cloudflare API where there is most of the time fail on their side with error response whenever we try to add the domain which means we cannot add domains correctly and link them to our proxies via the API untill they fix it. We're in contact with them but no ETA is provided by cloudflare at this point.

Regards
David

Hello,
Due to constant problems with paypal (our paypal gets limited) we're unable to perform paypal payouts this week. In order to receive money faster please provide us with response your cryptocurrency wallet so we can proceed with your payout. If you wish to wait please let us know.
Regards
FileMoon Financial Team

No Crypto only Paypal wait the payment.

Doesn't really surprise me. A couple of years ago tons of hosts' Paypal accounts were limited and was surprised such a number of new hosts added Paypal.

FM, when do we finally see the paid hdd option?

Last edited:
Hello,

Payment received, Thankyou!
You welcome

Hello,
Due to constant problems with paypal (our paypal gets limited) we're unable to perform paypal payouts this week. In order to receive money faster please provide us with response your cryptocurrency wallet so we can proceed with your payout. If you wish to wait please let us know.
Regards
FileMoon Financial Team

No Crypto only Paypal wait the payment.

Not sure what is so hard to understand. It's written pretty much clear there.

Doesn't really surprise me. A couple of years ago tons of hosts' Paypal accounts were limited and was surprised such a number of new hosts added Paypal.

No ETA for that at the moment. We have few others features that are more urgent at this point so that one is being delayed. If someone from big uploaders needs extra storage we just give it.

Regards
David

My PayPal is 2010 and clear.Okay no problem filemoon not payed. :( 25 $ big money in the big filemoon company.Thank you Doc.

still paid,

my user is dlmanaos request payout was week, please give btc and paypal, and still no paid , please paid or are scam

Last edited:
@FileMoon friends should put the option that if there are 2 tracks of subtitles in Spanish, you can also place them when the mkv is uploaded, that would be very good for when an mkv brings full subtitles and forced.

Hello,

Could you elaborate it in more detail via PM? I'm not sure if i understood it correctly.

Regards
David

Last edited by a moderator:
2492023-01-18$25.012023-01-27PAID
Fumar Gerrado Enterprises .

Not income to money my account?!Where is the money my account Fumar?

Best87 :

Scam or not scam?

i waiting money transfer 2023-01-18 . Today send and next message my paypal :

suspended.

Filemoon is problem 20 $ transfer to paypal.Suspended or incoming?

Hello,

This is not our problem that paypal puts on hold for 21 days your transactions. They simply don't find your account as legit. We've sent money you received it and paypal has put it on hold. You can blame paypal. Mr energywork.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Back