Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
@FileMoon , Others also report a eroor. A few hours earlier the videos were playing good.

We have received literally 0 complaints except yours. But sure i can check for you. Provide me video link via PM that gets error for you and i'll prove you that there is no error.

Regards
David

Viezer

@FileMoon , I sent you on pm. The problem is not only with me. I have 0 watching users.
Post automatically merged:

Now the whole website is down.
GQfySa8.jpg

Last edited:

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
@FileMoon , I sent you on pm. The problem is not only with me. I have 0 watching users.
Post automatically merged:

Now the whole website is down.
GQfySa8.jpg

Error 500 caused by us. You were right. I just noticed that you use .to domain which was not reconfigured by our techs to new proxy system we use for main servers... I'm sorry for the issue. It's now fixed.

Regards
David

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello,

Custom domains was disabled due to maintenance. Everyone who use custom domain should switch into filemoon official domain untill feature is re-enabled. Maintenance will last for an week during that peroid we will completly re-create that feature.

Regards
David

Kuroro

I'd like to add that in order to do that, you need to do a redirect of your domain to filemoon.sx
You can do so easily using cloudflare like this :

Hello,

Custom domains was disabled due to maintenance. Everyone who use custom domain should switch into filemoon official domain untill feature is re-enabled. Maintenance will last for an week during that peroid we will completly re-create that feature.

Regards
David

NoOne_1

Hello, i choose 480p encoding dimension but the video outputs are sometimes 720p and still 1080p. It's not really consistent. I also waited a few days to see some changes but it's not working. Can you explain a little bit about this.