Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,827 comments
Hello. It's a fast video upload site with the best features I've seen so far. But there are some questions and problems.

1. Sometimes the videos uploaded with torrent and file upload do not fall into the "Videos" section. The video is not loading even though it loads and finishes.

2. I cannot view and recover deleted videos.

3. Are videos that are 1920x800 (vs805) encoded in 1080p?

4. Streamsb encodes it (3) 720p. Their video viewing speed is lower than before. Many problems started to occur. They made the color and design of the player very bad. I hope you will not have such problems in the future.

5. I want to try premium account. I have some questions in my mind. I want to test them. If eligible, I will be your permanent premium user. If there is a permission to test, it can be 1 hour or so. I want to upload 1-2 videos and test it.

I will be glad if you answer my questions. Thanks.

If there are premium users who use it on their own site, can they send me the site name via PM?

Hello,

I've been reading recent comments and i'd like to say something people don't say enough.
You're actually the best video host right now on every level (Quality, speed, Ads).
I'm not facing any problems and users are perfectly happy.
Thank you for the hard work ! <3

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to maintain our service quality and we're happy to read such positive comments

Hello. It's a fast video upload site with the best features I've seen so far. But there are some questions and problems.

1. Sometimes the videos uploaded with torrent and file upload do not fall into the "Videos" section. The video is not loading even though it loads and finishes.

2. I cannot view and recover deleted videos.

3. Are videos that are 1920x800 (vs805) encoded in 1080p?

4. Streamsb encodes it (3) 720p. Their video viewing speed is lower than before. Many problems started to occur. They made the color and design of the player very bad. I hope you will not have such problems in the future.

5. I want to try premium account. I have some questions in my mind. I want to test them. If eligible, I will be your permanent premium user. If there is a permission to test, it can be 1 hour or so. I want to upload 1-2 videos and test it.

I will be glad if you answer my questions. Thanks.

If there are premium users who use it on their own site, can they send me the site name via PM?

1. We still develop our Torrent upload and we're aware that sometimes error reporting is not correct. If your file is not saved into it might be related to file size, amount of files inside torrent (limit is 100 files within one torrent). For better checking i would need your torrent file that you tried to upload. You can send it via PM.

2. Not sure what do you mean by that. If file is deleted how do you want to recover it or even view it ?

3. No. Such resolution is not eligbe for 1080p. As even the quality name says 1080 height lines.. 800 or 805 is not 1080.

4. If you want to complain about streamsb or any other video hosting you can do that in their thread.

5. We do not give any free premiums.

Regards
David

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to maintain our service quality and we're happy to read such positive comments

1. We still develop our Torrent upload and we're aware that sometimes error reporting is not correct. If your file is not saved into it might be related to file size, amount of files inside torrent (limit is 100 files within one torrent). For better checking i would need your torrent file that you tried to upload. You can send it via PM.

2. Not sure what do you mean by that. If file is deleted how do you want to recover it or even view it ?

3. No. Such resolution is not eligbe for 1080p. As even the quality name says 1080 height lines.. 800 or 805 is not 1080.

4. If you want to complain about streamsb or any other video hosting you can do that in their thread.

5. We do not give any free premiums.

Regards
David

If you solve the resolution and torrent upload problems, I can switch to your site and become a premium member.

https://prnt.sc/u-MecnMadzQk
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
If you solve the resolution and torrent upload problems, I can switch to your site and become a premium member.

https://prnt.sc/u-MecnMadzQk

Hello,

We're not interested in switching anything into your weird needs. Please use any other host instead with your requirements. We're happy with our current user base and they're happy too.

Cheers!
David

Hello,
what I like from filemoon, clean ads, super fast encoding process.

just for information, the filemoon.to domain (ads blocked via Google Chrome) maybe it will hurt you a little :D

@FileMoon

Thank you for notification we will sort this out with google soon.

Regards
David

Small notification that new payout methods are now available. We've added support for Payeer,USDT TRC20,USDT Tether. Soon also coming ADVCash. If you wish any other payout options please notify me via PM.

Last edited:
Hello,

We're not interested in switching anything into your weird needs. Please use any other host instead with your requirements. We're happy with our current user base and they're happy too.

Cheers!
David

Instead of getting ideas from customers and making improvements, you are making fun of them. Talking like that, it shows how much you value your customers. It would be very silly to enter a service where the management is not good with customers. We can see to what extent this is from your answers. Thanks.

Instead of getting ideas from customers and making improvements, you are making fun of them. Talking like that, it shows how much you value your customers. It would be very silly to enter a service where the management is not good with customers. We can see to what extent this is from your answers. Thanks.

Hello,

Let me put things this way for you. We're not interested in lowering quality recognization just to match your single needs. We're not YOUR PRIVATE HOST that you can dictate us what we should do to "GET YOU AS AN USER". Simply.. You dont find our service good for you, you don't use it. It's simple as that. We will not lower our standards to get you as an user.

Seeing your posts history it looks like you want to turn every other host into your private as you write mostly same messages into other threads.

Regards
David

Hello, can I suggest a slight modification of the feature, get video information?

in the "Embed Code" section, can you remove the carriage return between the information of the video?

initially when copying and pasting into excel, it will look like this:

imgur.com/GSRSePm

And I hope it will be like this:
imgur.com/01Okp1y

It's not that bad, but it's quite annoying for me.
Instead of just copying and pasting like the "Name Only" or "Direct Link" sections, I needed to do a few more things to get the exact data I needed.

///sorry I can't attach photos directly to the post for you to see ~~

Hello, can I suggest a slight modification of the feature, get video information?

In the "Embed Code" section, can you remove the carriage return between the information of the video?

Initially when copying and pasting into excel, it will look like this:
GSRSePm.png

And I hope it will be like this:
01Okp1y.png

It's not that bad, but it's quite annoying for me.

Instead of just copying and pasting like the "Name Only" or "Direct Link" sections, I needed to do a few more things to get the exact data I needed.

Last edited:
The Filemoon interface and backend options are really the best of the best, compared to other hosts.

I was hoping you could introduce 'protected' view/download links like dood has?
Thanks.

The Filemoon interface and backend options are really the best of the best, compared to other hosts.

I was hoping you could introduce 'protected' view/download links like dood has?
Thanks.

Hello,

I'm not sure what would be the use for that. We have anti-clone already so there is no need for protected links unless you want us to implement it for avoiding file removals by DMCA reports which is not going to happen since we don't do such tricks as we comply with the law simply.

Regards
David

Back