Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,863 comments
Hello. Recent update has added 1 to 2 pop-ups for 0% earnings mode. and the new update has made the video play button not work properly. sometimes clicking on the video it freezes and the client thinks the video is not playing. can you check again?

Hello,

I'm sorry we have not updated anything in terms of video player or ads. Please make sure the ads are not coming from your website since we still have just 1 pops in 0% earnings mode :)

Regards
David

Why for a couple of days the visualizations are no longer counted on the files? Even before it happened that the views were not counted on some random files, even if I was looking at the whole file, now it happens on almost all the files, they all remain at zero views

Why for a couple of days the visualizations are no longer counted on the files? Even before it happened that the views were not counted on some random files, even if I was looking at the whole file, now it happens on almost all the files, they all remain at zero views

Hello

I'm sory what? I have no clue what do you mean. What is "Visualization" ? What is your account login? Since we don't have any problems with Views.

Regards
David

Hi. When will the video view counter run? Videos are being watched, but the counter in the "Videos" section does not work.

Are you considering a feature to add ads by domain name? For example: Show ads on domain.com. Get ad-free on domain.net (Premium View Plans)

P.S. It's just a question.

Hi. When will the video view counter run? Videos are being watched, but the counter in the "Videos" section does not work.

Are you considering a feature to add ads by domain name? For example: Show ads on domain.com. Get ad-free on domain.net (Premium View Plans)

P.S. It's just a question.

Hello,

Views in "Videos" are counted only if there was paid view. Which means if you're using 0% ads mode your views there will not be counted. Also views made with adblock,vpn,proxy. For your second question.

We do have it already.

Regards
David

Hello,

Exactly as error states. Your iframe has sandbox atributes which prevent ads from being displayed. Remove sandbox :)

Regards
David

Ok, I am using a wordpress template which uses iframes for the embedded streams. It never blocked any adds.
I'll see if there is any workaround :/

Ok, I am using a wordpress template which uses iframes for the embedded streams. It never blocked any adds.
I'll see if there is any workaround :/

We don't allow sandbox attribute to be in iframe. Even if it has "allow-popups allow-scripts" in there.

Regards
David

We don't allow sandbox attribute to be in iframe. Even if it has "allow-popups allow-scripts" in there.

Regards
David

Ok, I checked the whole code of the template. There is no sandbox attribute in any of the files. The player (JW Player) does load in an iframe (ajax). To be honest I am a little bit out of ideas what to do.

The problem did not occurred before, though I dont know since when this problem started to occur.
Post automatically merged:

ok, I found the error. The error only occurs when using FirefoxPortable :D
Site and streams work without problems on other browsers. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Last edited:
Ok, I checked the whole code of the template. There is no sandbox attribute in any of the files. The player (JW Player) does load in an iframe (ajax). To be honest I am a little bit out of ideas what to do.

The problem did not occurred before, though I dont know since when this problem started to occur.
Post automatically merged:

ok, I found the error. The error only occurs when using FirefoxPortable :D
Site and streams work without problems on other browsers. Sorry for the inconvenience!

No problem and you welcome!

Regards
David

I also have the problem already expressed by other users that for some days the views are no longer counted, before it only happened on some files, now it practically happens on all the files I upload.

I have seen the answers that have been given but I did several experiments myself, with other connections, with other devices and with different IPs and without ever having active adblock, but certain files always remain without any views even if they have been seen in their entirety so something doesn't work as it should, and I don't have these problems with the other hosts I use, so you should check that system and make sure it works properly, as we are having the same problems.
Thank you and greetings.

Sure,

May i have your login to verify your account?

Since you're brand new WJ User that creared account 54 minutes ago just to post in filemoon thread i will simply report your post for the removal if you don't provide your account login here or via PM.

Regards
David

Hello,

Not sure why do you even ask before maintance is over. We have given exact ETA for maintenance and we keep our ETAS in Place.

Maintenance is already over.

Regards
David

Umw3H7w.jpg

Is this a bug?

Last edited:
@FileMoon

Your platform is basically the best in terms of options, layout and speed.

However:

1. 'Force AB disable' is not working at all. I can still watch and download using chrome, FF and Brave without ads.

2. Downloads/Views stats are terrible compared to DOOD or StreamSB. I ran a 7day split test to see which hosters actually paid best and yours was lowest of them all.

3. No sorting by name/data/filesize options in the account panel.

4. VideoID is not shown in the account panel. Need to click 200 links to get it.

Please consider fixing all this as I actually think your host could do so much better :)

Thanks

Back