Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,848 comments
@FileMoon

Your platform is basically the best in terms of options, layout and speed.

However:

1. 'Force AB disable' is not working at all. I can still watch and download using chrome, FF and Brave without ads.

2. Downloads/Views stats are terrible compared to DOOD or StreamSB. I ran a 7day split test to see which hosters actually paid best and yours was lowest of them all.

3. No sorting by name/data/filesize options in the account panel.

4. VideoID is not shown in the account panel. Need to click 200 links to get it.

Please consider fixing all this as I actually think your host could do so much better :)

Thanks

Hello,

1. This is repeated in this thread like 50th times so please refer to thread history.
2. Provide me your account login for account verification also extra data from tests like player position, video types, traffic hours etc.
3. Useless features.
4. What? Like for real? We provide links in export,upload page also file name has the link matter of right click and copy click :)

Regards
David

Hello,

Pending encoding enqueue 1xx ,looks like someone just dump hundreds of vids on filemoon

We understand your frustration that our encoding queues are high from time to time however our Premium users get encoding priority which is the case in this situation since we're having some large Premium users who upload simply a lot.

Regards
David

Hello,

We understand your frustration that our encoding queues are high from time to time however our Premium users get encoding priority which is the case in this situation since we're having some large Premium users who upload simply a lot.

Regards
David
Uh yeah just want to tell you about that, i thought someone was abusing your host by uploading hundreds of vids

The remote upload is not stable this week
the link from streamsb will disappear and without upload
wolfstream always error
and streamhide sometimes can upload but most of them also error.

Please fix, thanks

The remote upload is not stable this week
the link from streamsb will disappear and without upload
wolfstream always error
and streamhide sometimes can upload but most of them also error.

Please fix, thanks

Hello,

We cannot download something that fails at 3rd party host. If our connection between their servers fails as it usually happens since both host you mentoin have average 15kb/s download speed. Our system automaticly clears all the errors.

Regards
David

Filemoon deleted lots of video's because of their technical issues
We was worked hard now they deleted our lots of video's
And they are not giving any compensation
Post automatically merged:

Due to not recoverable RAID failure at one of our servers we are forced to remove some files from your account. We deeply apologize for the incovienience however we are not able to recover RAID due to two drives failure in RAID5. We would like to let you know that our team makes sure that no such situation happens in future.

filemoon what's going on with you? I think you will disappear soon! , where are my videos???

please recover our videos from your backup system !!! I don't have archives anywhere else!!

Hello!

Filemoon deleted lots of video's because of their technical issues
We was worked hard now they deleted our lots of video's
And they are not giving any compensation
Post automatically merged:

Due to not recoverable RAID failure at one of our servers we are forced to remove some files from your account. We deeply apologize for the incovienience however we are not able to recover RAID due to two drives failure in RAID5. We would like to let you know that our team makes sure that no such situation happens in future.

I'm sorry what is your account login? So i can check and verify your account before i even produce any proper reply to you.

filemoon what's going on with you? I think you will disappear soon! , where are my videos???

please recover our videos from your backup system !!! I don't have archives anywhere else!!

You think we will disappear soon? Nice to hear that however we don't plan to. Yet if you lost any files you were already notified about it and exact reason why it have happened. You're responsible for your own files and you should have backup always.

Encode system failure? some videos are not finished yet over 1day.

A lot of people are re-uploading missing files that we couldn't recover from RAID failure at one of our servers. In total 150k files were lost divided between 2000 users.

patience my friend, patience, my payout

Huh? Requested: 2023-03-14 05:09:13 And you are here 3 minutes later? Cute

Regards
David

Last edited:
@FileMoon I was one of the first to start using this service while it was still in the beta phase, and today I have been waiting for encoding for more than 24 hours. In the last few days, the wait for encoding is very long. It is not OK!
He explained previously my claim about encoding. Many videos were deleted by system error and many users upload a lot of videos during this week. So encoding system will late. Wait patient friend, my videos also encode sometime one day long and some video`s encode complete within a minute.

Hello,

@FileMoon I was one of the first to start using this service while it was still in the beta phase, and today I have been waiting for encoding for more than 24 hours. In the last few days, the wait for encoding is very long. It is not OK!

I deeply apologize for the situation however we do our best to speedup the encoding process. We're also replacing our backend servers right now to improve files security so recent situation doesn't repeat itself in future. Please allow us 1-2 days to finish the process and all queues will be back to normal.

He explained previously my claim about encoding. Many videos were deleted by system error and many users upload a lot of videos during this week. So encoding system will late. Wait patient friend, my videos also encode sometime one day long and some video`s encode complete within a minute.

Thank you for your support

Still waiting my payment, cute

Isn't it. Right ?

Regards
David

Back