Filemoon.sx - HLS CDN Streaming | Lifetime Storage | Custom Ads | Custom Domain | Auto-Payouts | Anti Clone

FileMoon

Corporate Membership
Hello Everyone!

My name is David and i'll be your affiliate manager from FileMoon here.

- About Hosting
  • Adult file content is allowed
  • No file expiry
  • Global CDN system for streaming your videos
  • Multiple ad modes
  • Automatic payouts
  • Custom Ads
  • Custom Domain

- FAQ

Q: How you service is different from other hosting sites ?

• Custom Domain - You can set your own domain for embeds to avoid ISP blocking.
  • Custom Ads - You can set your own ads into the player.
  • Multi Earning Modes - You can select different earnings mode for views and downloads.
  • Anti Clone - You can block other users from cloning your videos.
  • Auto Payouts - After 5th payment you can enable auto payouts.
  • No Expiry - Your files will be stored lifetime doesn't matter if you're big uploader or small one. As long as you don't abuse us.
  • Quality Selection - You can decide if you want to have 1080p videos encoding or any other quality we offer (360,480,720,1080p encoding).
  • Account Type - You can select your account type to avoid adult ads at your videos.
  • Minimum Ads - Our 100% earning mode contains 2 pops and 1 In Page Push ad.

Q: Do you ignore DMCA ?
  • We don't our service is long term and we cannot ignore DMCA reports.
Q: What is minimum payout amount ?
  • 25$ for all payout methods.

- Our affiliate program can be found here: https://filemoon.sx/affiliate
- Quick registration link: https://filemoon.sx/register
- Payout options: PayPal, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Payeer,Tron(TRX), USDT - (Tether),AdvCash
- ZOOM Uploader is SUPPORTED
- THEMACREATOR is SUPPORTED
- Upload methods: WEB / FTP / REMOTE

You can contact us 24/7 using following methods:

Telegram: @filemoonsx
E-Mail: contact@filemoon.sx
WJ: Private Message

Last edited:
1,742 comments
@FileMoon Why in some files, like this: https://filemoon.sx/e/1z9zzqxdc7je the Download is blocked for too many downloads? I understand that it is done to lighten the load on the servers but can't you upgrade the servers? Are there already very long waiting queues for file encodes and, moreover, after the file is ready and downloaded a dozen times, is it blocked? Which then says try again later, but the later never comes, because the download has been blocked for days...
eGWGCds.png

Hello,

Or please add saerch on website to easy clone video(better for you to clone video), cuz this is good for storage

We're not interested in such feature at the moment.

Allowed Embed Domains feature not work.

It does work. Just tested it.

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:

@FileMoon Why in some files, like this: https://filemoon.sx/e/1z9zzqxdc7je the Download is blocked for too many downloads? I understand that it is done to lighten the load on the servers but can't you upgrade the servers? Are there already very long waiting queues for file encodes and, moreover, after the file is ready and downloaded a dozen times, is it blocked? Which then says try again later, but the later never comes, because the download has been blocked for days...
eGWGCds.png

We're streaming service not download service. If our uplink usage goes high we disable downloads it's quite simple for us.

Regards
David

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that despite supposedly successful uploading and on upload page it showing 100%, uploaded file doesn't show up in file manager? Mostly it's successful but sometimes happens to a few files and they have to be uploaded again. :thinking:

Has anyone else noticed that despite supposedly successful uploading and on upload page it showing 100%, uploaded file doesn't show up in file manager? Mostly it's successful but sometimes happens to a few files and they have to be uploaded again. :thinking:

Hello,

Not really but would be great if you can provide your account login and server id via PM so we can check it further.

Regards
David

It does work. Just tested it.

Regards
David
Post automatically merged:
There is a domain that does not send referrals to other sites. Well, even though the domain name of this website is specified on your websites, it won't let me embed the videos.. I think it's because my site doesn't send referrals. This is not a problem with other video hosts, since the point of these domains is practically to remain anonymous in all respects. I hope you examined the question from this point of view, because unfortunately your answer is worthless. Thanks for understanding, mate.

Yes Me too. I uploaded files but some files are missing even it was uploaded 100%complete. So I uploaded twice.

Hello,

@FileMoon we don't get paid for video watched with embeded code ?

I have uploaded video in one website and there the views is showing 16 but in filemoon dashboard it's showing only 1 views.

I don't even know how to address your question since you compare 3rd party site visit counter to views counter.

There is a domain that does not send referrals to other sites. Well, even though the domain name of this website is specified on your websites, it won't let me embed the videos.. I think it's because my site doesn't send referrals. This is not a problem with other video hosts, since the point of these domains is practically to remain anonymous in all respects. I hope you examined the question from this point of view, because unfortunately your answer is worthless. Thanks for understanding, mate.

Okay so you basically block access to videos and allow specific referer but then you complain here that you cannot access videos because your website doesn't send referer. So simply stop blocking embeds by referer or send referer so your issue is gone?
Yes Me too. I uploaded files but some files are missing even it was uploaded 100%complete. So I uploaded twice.

Please refer to the post i made above in response to @LLUUKKEE

Regards
David

Hi i embedded videos in my script (iframe) and when i fullscreen it and then "EXIT" the fullscreen, sometimes the black over the video on (left and right) like it will resize at full 16/9 bcs of that black from both sides (i dont really know how to describe it) i dont know why it doing i tried it many ways in script but i cant fix it but on filemoon embed its not happening so i dont know if it is a problem of filemoon or not. I will like to send image of that problem here but i cant..

Hi i embedded videos in my script (iframe) and when i fullscreen it and then "EXIT" the fullscreen, sometimes the black over the video on (left and right) like it will resize at full 16/9 bcs of that black from both sides (i dont really know how to describe it) i dont know why it doing i tried it many ways in script but i cant fix it but on filemoon embed its not happening so i dont know if it is a problem of filemoon or not. I will like to send image of that problem here but i cant..

Hello,

Please send me a short video of your problem using private message, provide me also with the file link so i can try to reproduce your issue.

Regards
David

Hello,

2oHDfEQ.jpg

Videos used to load faster in the past. It has been like this for 2 days. Very slow loading. Does premium have this problem too?

I'm sorry however you can go to the hosting you're trying download from and ask them questions because our premium will not help you solve their poor download speed. We don't limit download speed in remote at all it will go as fast as remote server uplink goes.

Regards
David

Hello,

@FileMoon friends you should add the option to share the created folders with our visitors.

We will add it for sure but i cannot give an ETA yet. We've this function partially done in our development version.

url upload pending and encoding too

I'm aware of it. Today we will be getting rid of useless 3rd party hosts in our remote upload, otherwords we gonna stop supporting certain video hosting services in our remote since average download speed from them is 30kb/s which causes our workers to be stuck for hours untill video is downloaded.

I paid yesterday, my account didn't automatically become premium. I also wrote by mail. Still no answer. Please check the email and reply.

You've had conversation with our support department but yet you came here but okay it's fine sir. I will repeat same thing that was said to you over telegram.

You were fully aware that sending payment using crypto exchange service can cause a issue with premium delivery as there are certain rules for it.

1. Your payment has to arrive within 1 hour to dedicated wallet.
2. You have to send exact sum as if it will be different payment will not be booked.

You also have received a contact e-mail to our financial department that is responsible for handling these issues and you were informed about working hours for them so patience is much appreciated.

Regards
David

Back