Easyload.io - Share with no limits | Fast Support & Service

hydrix

Is it possible to sort the files in the file manager by name,views, status etc?

NinjaStream

Is it possible to sort the files in the file manager by name,views, status etc?
Hello,

I am still working on that one. Right now I am current fixing some encoding issue. So I need a lot of type of videos and test them out.
Post automatically merged:

60 TBs of zip files is OK with you?
Hello,

If it zip files then I guess we do not guarantee it's safeness. Right now we do not delete any files unless there's a fail on it. Our file deletion policy might changed. Sorry about that. :)

BOBRAJESH

Easyload i belive you will follow dmca also, if any dmca reported to my files then you will delete the files but how do we know the files has been deleted did you have any option to show DMCA deleted files.

NinjaStream

Easyload i belive you will follow dmca also, if any dmca reported to my files then you will delete the files but how do we know the files has been deleted did you have any option to show DMCA deleted files.
Hello,

In my system, If I deleted a file it usually sent a mail to your email that the file has been deleted for a reason. For example, a fail encoding due to a bug, or any reason why your file got deleted or something.

Does it support .avi format?
Hello,

I am pretty sure that as long it is a video, ffmpeg will convert it into HLS.

djalma

Is it possible to sort a list of video? I uploaded a lot of videos but the list is not an alphabetical order and the list of links in the bottom too. Are they listed after uploaded?

NinjaStream

Is it possible to load subtitles through URL? Like this:

www.easyload.io/file&sub=www.example.com/subtitle.srt
Hello,

It is possible to add a remote subtitle? Yes, it is possible. Let's say you have this embed link: https://easyload.io/f/eexxaammplee, you can add a remote subtitle by adding this parameter "subtitle" on the link. ex.: https://easyload.io/f/eexxaammplee?....str&subtitle=https://another.example/str.str
Post automatically merged:

I have a suggestion for a new feature, an option to upload files directly to a specific folder.
Hello,

I'll take a note of it. :)

ellaf

@Easyload I FOUND A NEW BUG, while downloading a video.
Let's say the video file size is 600mb, there is a limit of 40mb allowed only, after that they are keeps restarting and back to 0mb. I tried 10 different videos and the results are all the same. Please FIX IT ASAP.

NinjaStream

H
@Easyload I FOUND A NEW BUG, while downloading a video.
Let's say the video file size is 600mb, there is a limit of 40mb allowed only, after that they are keeps restarting and back to 0mb. I tried 10 different videos and the results are all the same. Please FIX IT ASAP.
Hello,

Are you sure?. I was able to download a file just right now.

ellaf

Yes, i'm pretty sure.
Try it on GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER. Do not use downloading speed software.

Top Bottom