Hello, I would like to share our new file hosting service, Easyload.io is currently on alpha phase. We have been working on this project on our local computers since last year. We made this project because we are tired of using other file hosting services after google drive fixed the way where you can get the direct link of the file and stream it the way you like. Yeah, I used it too. I do have also multiple streaming websites, so I am indeed needed a fast & easy file hosting services. So Easyload was born.
What are the current features of Easyload?
We currently have these features for the meantime. (Listed below) We are open for a new suggested features.
- No download/upload speed restriction.
- 24/7 support. (contact me or pm me).
- Privacy protected. (we will only ask your for your email for your registration, no other than that (you can use whatever email service you want)).
- No storage limit. No bandwidth limit. Everything is no limit.
- I can't think anymore. There's too much of them.
- Multiple Upload
- FTP Upload
- API Upload
- Remote Upload
We currently only have bitcoin & paypal as our payment method. Only for the meantime. Minimum payout request is $20.
- Is porn allowed? Yes, as long it is a legal porn. You know what I meant.
- How long are you gonna host my videos? We haven't implemented the file deletion yet. So, we are not currently deleting files for the meantime.
- DMCA Ignored? We do ignore DMCA Reports.
- Are there any download speed limitations? No, no limtis.
- It is possible to add a remote subtitle? Yes, it is possible. Let's say you have this embed link: https://easyload.io/f/eexxaammplee, you can add a remote subtitle by adding this parameter "subtitle" on the link. ex.: https://easyload.io/f/eexxaammplee?subtitle=https://example.com/subtitle.str&subtitle=https://another.example/str.str
- It is also possible to add a remote poster? Yes, possible, just use the parameter "poster". Please be note that you can only use the parameter once.
- Can I watch my uploaded video after I uploaded it? Yes, as long your video format is mp4 or it's codec is h264, you can start streaming it online while we are slowly encoding it to add a new resolution.
- Laravel (php framework)
If you need a support, kindly contact me or PM me. Thank you.
If you found any bugs or suggestions, kindly PM me, thank you. We will fix it as soon as possible.