Easyload.io - Share with no limits | Fast Support & Service

tyty_mac1

Google drive remote upload is still doing the same thing man D:
Still showing up as .tmp file instead of an aactual .mkv or .mp4

NinjaStream

Google drive remote upload is still doing the same thing man D:
Still showing up as .tmp file instead of an aactual .mkv or .mp4
Hello,

There's seem to be a bit problem on google drive. I'll look another way if there's anything I can do.

Many new video hosting sites already die that practical list including @Easyload
Hello,

For the past days, we have been struggling with the video transfer/encode process. Today, I have just fixed that problem and It works perfectly fine now. :)

I am really sorry about last week.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,

Everything seems to be good so far. :) finally, I can see the light of being stable.

Last edited:

Delman

NinjaStream

Hello,

May I know what method of uploading did you use?. Hmm, I see, I did a little update to imrpove the encoding. I started using serapeted encoder which encode a video file that is already a h264 codec. I might be the reason why it got failed XD. I am really sorry about that.

If possible, can I get the original file?. I'll check it out. :)

Hello,

I have PMed you about that, I'll check it manually. thanks you. Looks like it is returning a null instead of it's video information. This will help us to prevent it from happening again. thanks.

NinjaStream

Hello,

So far so good, I fixed some timeout process error that keep the encoded file not being transferred. Looks so good today. :) Thanks. :)

Hello,

I've seen some uploaded files are being marked as success while the transfer isn't finished. It's like a bet of 90% success while 10% of not. I am still looking at it. Sorry about it guys. thank you. :)

Last edited:

OCCLUB

Hi. File download is so slow that users can't finish their download due to expired token. Can you at least extend its longevity?
thank you.

Top Bottom