Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge complaint which I'm so mad about, on the YoudBox player for Mobile nobody can watch a video as Popads.net popup with "X" users have told me they've gone through 10 popups and gave up in the end, they cannot close the Popads dialogue in the embed player. This is only for mobile.

YodBox has provided very fast payment. They transferred money in less than 24 hours. Good job.
Thanks a lot for your feedback

I have a huge complaint which I'm so mad about, on the YoudBox player for Mobile nobody can watch a video as Popads.net popup with "X" users have told me they've gone through 10 popups and gave up in the end, they cannot close the Popads dialogue in the embed player. This is only for mobile.
we don't have popads.net we are working with other company, but already sent your complain to them

Why does the ad say Popads.net then?

Popads.net is a large popup service. Other services like traffic exchange, etc use them to cash in on ad revenue.

To ADMIN: If you are using Popads.net to make more profit then keep in mind that your earnings will increase, even double but you will lose a good chunk of viewers.

Popads.net is a large popup service. Other services like traffic exchange, etc use them to cash in on ad revenue.

To ADMIN: If you are using Popads.net to make more profit then keep in mind that your earnings will increase, even double but you will lose a good chunk of viewers.
We always keep our viewers and uploaders in our consideration, we understand that ads are sucks but this is the only way to keep any service running.
There is no any company can survive without ads even Google itself, because servers are costing a lot.

Sooner, once we have more clients and viewers we will place intelligent ads that bring profits without annoying the viewer

But, currently we are the lowest ads number in the market. check other hosting they add 3 or 4 pop in the same page

Thanks for advice "electrify" appreciated

HI WAHY YOU REJECTED MY PAYMENT WITHOUT SEND ME EMAIL
I HAVE A TRAFFIC SOURCE PLZ WATH THE PROBLEM
I remember your request, you uploaded one txt file and get thousands of downloads from various IPs to this file

which is suspicious, so I checked the refer header for most of the downloader (randomly) and guess what :D

It's empty, which means, its spam and you are using a script to gain fake downloads

Here is the prove
2.jpg

Last edited:

Hello Wjunction users,

We are proud to introduce Youdbox.com our free cloud storage and video streaming service for you. We would like to offer you a new and problem-free uploading solution and flexible affiliate program that suit your needs to maximize your revenue from your daily upload effort. Without much talk, let's see what we offer to you.

Features:
  1. API Ready
  2. Fast streaming servers.
  3. Unlimited storage for active users.
  4. 100% on PPD and 50% on PPS + 50% rebills.
  5. Downloads are counted up to 5 within 24 hours per user/IP.
  6. Video views count up to 10% of the video as well as downloads.
  7. Web, FTP, Remote upload and z_o_o_m´s File & Image Uploader
  8. Refer a people and earn up to 10% from each of your referral profits.

Payments and Withdraws:
  • Minimum payout is 5$
  • Daily Payments, no exclusion.
  • Payments are made via Paypal, Webmoney, Payonner ($50) and Bitcoin ($50).
  • Request Payout anytime you want once you reach the minimum threshold.

VIP Rules :
  • Affiliates must agree to comply with our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy.
  • Attempts to gain revenue with any robotic methods it will result in immediate suspension.
  • You will notify by mail first before any blocking or restricted made on your account.

YDB's Contact Information:

Support Email: support@youdbox.com
Contact page: Contact us Now!
Skype 24/7 Chat: Skype Chat
CLICK HERE
for more information about our reward program

Important Note:- Contact us if you need more space or special deal for your account as VIP user.

What are you waiting for! Sign UP now and get the real reward for your effort
Can I get a premium account too ?

I remember your request, you uploaded one txt file and get thousands of downloads from various IPs to this file

which is suspicious, so I checked the refer header for most of the downloader (randomly) and guess what :D

It's empty, which means, its spam and you are using a script to gain fake downloads

Here is the prove
2.jpg
REFERER BECAUSE I PUT THE SITE FILE FOR COPY IN BAR THE BROWSER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back