Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just a quick one, I had asked for a month of premium, which I really liked so I purchased premium, however I'm still limited to 3GB of bandwidth and 979GB of storage, the plans say unlimited everything so I can only presume that they're still attached to my account from the free month...

Also private player ? That would be fantastic if you could get it to work via API so I can call it from website side based on user instead of having to link two accounts or two players ?

Also "private" meaning I can have it ad free at a cost ?
For bandwidth and storage issue, Fixed
we working on it because there are many users asked for it
but keep in mind if you use it, you won't get paid for PPD plan but you will be paid for PPS only

For bandwidth and storage issue, Fixed
we working on it because there are many users asked for it
but keep in mind if you use it, you won't get paid for PPD plan but you will be paid for PPS only

Thanks...

Perfect use case for me is a paid player (ad free) and a free player which is supported by ads, either of which can be changed via API depending on users on my site. OnlyStreams solution was to have two accounts which is just inconvenient.

Also upload via google drive ?

your suggestion is highly appreciated and I will inform you once its done

google drive doesn't support global direct links
if you have a good experience in coding , you can make it via our API

Thanks for the very fast payment as usual.
You are most welcome

@ALL: You can now disable/enable encoding on your files
Go to My account => Configuration => Enable Files Encoding

Untitled.jpg

We don't have a compressed feature in our site.
so, which kind of compress you mean?

Do you mean video encode? If yes, you can disable it in your account setting
Yes, video encoding, what's the purpose of that, I mean if I uploaded a 1GB video and it gets encoded do the quality of the video get low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back