Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, colie!

I just responded to your PM - anybody who has been facing the "Suspicious behaviour" IP block, please PM me your IPs as they show in the block screen (if you haven't already done so)!

Regards,
Willy!

I'm still experiencing the same issue. Most of the time, the uploads don't start or goes at a very slow speed (64 kb/s).

Anybody else encountering the same problem?

I'm using a NL RDP, by the way.

I have the same problem. Web upload doesn't work properly. Please fix it.:(

remote uploading is slow and takes quite a lot of time to process files.
web upload + upload using zoom > 0 kb/s (most of the time) or sometimes 10 kb/s.

please fix it willy impossible to upload with these conditions.

thanks!!!!

Hey Willy, its not a problem just with zoom's uploader. There seems to be some grave problems with Wupload's servers. I'm using cURL and Wupload's API to upload files. Believe it or not I am getting 0.012KB/s upload speed on a 2GBit VPS. I am certain that its not the VPS's fault as the very same VPS is giving me 22MB/s in RapidShare and 55MB/s in SCC downloads. :P

Please take a look mate, thanks.

Regards,
Kundu

Is RU working fine?
After downloading the 100% it gets like that for 10-20 minutes

Hey, kof!

Yes, RU is working fine! There is a bit of a lag in processing the files, but with patience, they'll go through!

Regards,
Willy!

Hey Willy, its not a problem just with zoom's uploader. There seems to be some grave problems with Wupload's servers. I'm using cURL and Wupload's API to upload files. Believe it or not I am getting 0.012KB/s upload speed on a 2GBit VPS. I am certain that its not the VPS's fault as the very same VPS is giving me 22MB/s in RapidShare and 55MB/s in SCC downloads. :P

Please take a look mate, thanks.

Regards,
Kundu

Can you PM me some more info about this issue, kundu?

Regards,
Willy!

Last edited:
Files that never posted (keep them only as backup for filesonic) is removed (reason DMCA).Why is happenning that? I want to use WU for backup! You implemented that stupid Digital Fingerprint?Respond to this and let me know, because i will not pay a premium and u delete files never posted anywhere!!

Files that never posted (keep them only as backup for filesonic) is removed (reason DMCA).Why is happenning that? I want to use WU for backup! You implemented that stupid Digital Fingerprint?Respond to this and let me know, because i will not pay a premium and u delete files never posted anywhere!!
Lol, you think you can get away that easy with illegal files? :P
Think again. ;)

If your files aren't kept in a folder marked "PRIVATE", they will be searchable on search engines.

Regards,
Willy

Only 4 sales for the last 3 days - back on PPD .
I`m not qualified for the promo , because of 30 cents , but PPS is not a good program FOR ME anyway
screenshot003c.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back