Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 4 sales for the last 3 days - back on PPD .
I`m not qualified for the promo , because of 30 cents , but PPS is not a good program FOR ME anyway
screenshot003c.png

Really, Azazel?

You're almost there with your sales earnings to qualify!!!

Regards,
Willy!

Maybe I`ll go back on PPS on Saturday , Sunday or Monday , but the other days of the week are just low for PPS program at least for me .It`s good that we can change our plan every 3 days(y)

Hi guys, i want to make a question.
I reached my first 10 dollars in my earnings. How can i request a payment?
Is it automatic or should i request a payment?
Can anyone help me?

Hello, Willy,
in the past week i am unable to access WU properly
now i am not able to access wupload 24hr at all due to this,
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily blocked.

in PM 12hr ago, "you said after some searching, we think we may have a solution for this."
now i am still unable to access.

Hello Willy! Can you please check my account, please? I'm in the 70% PPS - but i got 6.3$ from sale... shouldn't i've earned 9$ instead because of the 100% limited time offer?

Thanks in advance.

Nevermind. I now know i will get the bonus once the promo ends. :)

Last edited:
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (183.83.96.53) and have been temporarily blocked.

OMG..! I got this error today when am trying to login to my account, It shows this.. I know I didn't do anything wrong :(

OMG..! I got this error today when am trying to login to my account, It shows this.. I know I didn't do anything wrong :(

i been getting it since last week, and PM Willy for the entire week, each time he reply will get it sort out
but everyday i check still the same message, still can't login
it is getting very frustrating alreadyX-(, am especially sick of that useless captcha screen

2gv0kma.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back