Status
Not open for further replies.
hi willy are you the actual owner or a Representative of wupload

plz reply

btw i love wupload but it is getting major hate on big forums like w-bb
you should also employ someone to provide support there

WILLY

why do you ignore my case??? I haven't been done anything wrong. Just someone tried to hijack my account, and you just shutdown my account because someone just try to claim to be owner of my account without I've been done anything wrong. This is NOT FAIR, I've put my efforts & time a lot uploading my stuff to that account, and you just shut it down because of this matter without verify who is the REAL owner of the account.

Please help on my case Willy, please do not ignore it

Thank you Willy

Last edited:
hi willy are you the actual owner or a Representative of wupload

plz reply

btw i love wupload but it is getting major hate on big forums like w-bb
you should also employ someone to provide support there
You cannot open a thread exclusively for Wupload at Warez-BB. They will take it down as it is against their rules now. Earlier on they had separate threads for each filehost discussion, but then they merged up everything into one.

Another thing regarding support there, that would not be advisable as its a Warez forum and Wupload could get busted for providing support to Warez users and uploaders. I think that would be the last thing on Willy's mind. :)

In order to stay safe one needs to act wisely. ;)

hello willy can you clear my ftp window I can't delete them because they are still in "processing" but I can see the links and I can download it, and its been there for days I want them to be cleared. Pm'ed you about that and already mentioned my username there, I just posted here so you will notice it thanks.

hello willy can you clear my ftp window I can't delete them because they are still in "processing" but I can see the links and I can download it, and its been there for days I want them to be cleared. Pm'ed you about that and already mentioned my username there, I just posted here so you will notice it thanks.

Hey, blazer!

I had somebody else mention this!

We're taking a look into it right now!

Regards,
Willy!

can't upload anything atm.
zoom up speed 0 kb/s

Hey, darkpichu!

Can you PM me your account ID, your IP/country, what server you're hitting via Zooms?

Regards,
Willy!

Upload calculus is not counting the stats.
Statistics does not.
I have the most recent statistics yesterday.

Change the dates in your FROM & TO section!

Regards,
Willy!

I'm still experiencing the same issue. Most of the time, the uploads don't start or goes at a very slow speed (64 kb/s).

Anybody else encountering the same problem?

I'm using a NL RDP, by the way.

Last edited:
Willy Wupload, can you pls check PM
after dealing with the temporarily blocked for 1 week which is not solve, now i am completely block (before after i press refresh i can still access)

"We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address and have been temporarily blocked."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back