Status
Not open for further replies.
I have upload some files in the last a few days, but some of them already been deleted due to DMCA, I even never post them, is it because the file name?

Try using this link, djkelaj!

http://www.wupload.com/remote-upload/clean

Regards,
Willy!

Hello Mr Willy ,

i want to upgrade my account for 1 year but i don't have paypal .

can i upgrade from my earning balance !

and when i upgraded my account . my files which i uploaded them 10 days ago will be deleted after 30 days or not ??

Thanks Mr Willy in advance, you are The Best . ;)

Last edited:
Hey willy

can u plz fix Fileserve > wupload Ru ? plz Solve your problem with Rickyfs. why you guys fighting like girls
:P. plz think about it. how could you do with your users :(.

Last edited:
Hello willy!
Upload speed go up and down, with zoom upload not start, with ftp speed is extemely slow, with web upload upload speed go to 60mbps to 0kbps, when finished uploading file it continue to load and don't give dl link...

dl speed is low...70kb and im premium.
also i see with easy-share you can buy premium with alertpay and with WU you cant...please give this option too.

Just when I had a thought, something good was done:

fV9ap.jpg

Uploading to WU became a nightmare, time passed from start is about 7 minutes...

Last edited:
question: can i only make my own account premium with trade in points or does it work for any email?

i would need it for some kind of forum event.

God...more than 20 Files deleted in a row....an entire post of Age Of Empires Links Deleted -.-

Lol a strange bug happened to me,i went to Wupload but it opened me Filesonic XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back