Status
Not open for further replies.

Doop

- WELCOME TO MEGAZENI -

We are totally committed to providing a safe haven, stable and friendly platform for sharing premium resources to the world completely free with no advertisements ever!

I have done nothing with the website in some time but decided to begin some serious work and re-designed the template to look modern, clean, fresh and simple.

The site is using XenForo, in particular XFRM (Xenforo Resource Manager) to deal with the download submissions, it has lots of nice options and easy way to post updates and discuss each download and in general it's very organised and great for moderation.

Sadly although I have asked themaposter to add function in his software for XFRM to work this has not become reality so does not work with Megazeni

Please check out Megazeni site here and once you have registered a account make a comment below with feedback or suggestions + what you dislike about the site.

Click the link below arrow

aiga_down_arrow.png

Last edited:
67 comments
Quite empty website with only 3 approved hosts, 2 of which are unusable at all... Also, can agree about dark theme. It's not good for eyes.

im not a fan of the black theme, is there a way to change it to a white theme just in my account or does it have to be for everyone
I'm working on a light version with light bulb switch

Quite empty website with only 3 approved hosts, 2 of which are unusable at all... Also, can agree about dark theme. It's not good for eyes.
Well submit content then and the site will not be empty, you can use any hosts you like for right now.

What hosts are unusable ?

I have changed "Approved File Hosts" to ALL

Last edited:
At first:

The design is not my thing, but this is my opinion, not important.

But why you open a warez-board with no warez? You have to fill it, before you start this - the guys here looking in it, see nothing and never come back.

Do you really think, its enough to get a random design and open a board without any relevant content?

don't laugh at him too much. after he bought a cheap, stupid sounding domain, did a 1 click installer and made the design ugly, he thought that an infinite number of people would come to his forum to upload all the warez in the world and he would become a rich man. let him dream

in the chat he had already begged for uploaders to fill his next attempt from a warez platform. maybe he should finally learn the basics of scripting/coding, then he could clone the forum full of content ... but he's just an html/css webmaster ...

Last edited:
Doop and smart. best joke of the day.
every content is better than none content

you can write what you want, his empty forum will never have succes at this way. and every forum full of copy/paste clones would have more traffic than this. and would have more new uploades who join. and with them more new files, unigh files, good files...

but now, there is an empty, ugly and slow as shit forum with a stupid name. thats cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back