Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i misunderstood i apolagise doop i must have forgot and mind slipped
Woops my mistake

68f04e9cbb228f1b8c7d1a1efb81a13d.png

I did not say posts are automatically approved after contributor group assigned but that is true

Alot of shit talk is going on, but @Doop you should lower you expectations and roll with that. Good forums take years to establish. The site is yours and you should decide what stays what doesn't and how it looks or not but keep in mind if more than one people say something needs a change then you might be in the wrong also you are not the only one who is going to use it. Make it like so that other people would like to stay and use.

No Thema Poster No PARTY :sweat_smile: My opinion is that without this program no uploader @Doop
@Freddy11

I have it in to-do list, but also quite a lot of other work.

I only know few sites who use it. So don't really consider it as high priority at the moment.

If anyone really needs it to be added faster - PM me for priority request and I will add support faster.

sorry tried 3 days uploading on there there no one on it waste of time and effort no one says thanks on it it just hit and run like the rest of them also asking 20 pounds a month to post my loinks on there is a joke i aint paying to post links on there when other forums do it for free i left the site it rubbish

sorry tried 3 days uploading on there there no one on it waste of time and effort no one says thanks on it it just hit and run like the rest of them also asking 20 pounds a month to post my loinks on there is a joke i aint paying to post links on there when other forums do it for free i left the site it rubbish

have you really been asked for money? why should you pay 20 bucks a month?

Hello. I'm uploader. I'm introduced, liked posts. But I can't to post nothing and see "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here." only. What I'll need to do for create posts?

it sucks you have to pay to post links on the site 30 dollars a month what a rip off goto rlsbb.ru and upload onto there it free i would use streamsb and youdbox linke to upload onto rapidgator is a good site to upload to nitroflare is geeting like rapidshare they pull down links down very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back