Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw Doppy you signature is wrong. Megazeni is NOT a blog, it's a forum. You're the owner - you should know that.

Excited Laugh GIF

Just fyi, megazeni translates to warez. Stupid you!
but its sounds stupid, boy
Post automatically merged:

Btw Doppy you signature is wrong. Megazeni is NOT a blog, it's a forum. You're the owner - you should know that.

Excited Laugh GIF
doopy left school with 10,
please understand that he doesn't really understand and confuse such highly complicated words with so infinitely many and complicated syllables like blog and forum
Post automatically merged:

After I had my first coffee, I realized that the answer to my review was only about the criticism of the name.
the rest of the things I said about his forum seem to be correct. empty, ugly, with no future

Last edited:
but its sounds stupid, boy
That is your opinion, when it's the #1 warez site in the world you won't be saying the same thing. You will be licking MY arse and begging for Sponsor membership for free, no doubt.

doopy left school with 10,
please understand that he doesn't really understand and confuse such highly complicated words with so infinitely many and complicated syllables like blog and forum
I guess,

This looks more like a blog than a forum to me

screencapture-megazeni-downloads-2021-10-22-12-43-06.png

This looks like a forum to me:

screencapture-megazeni-2021-10-22-12-43-57.png

.. Enjoy the blog forum!

- WELCOME TO MEGAZENI -

We are totally committed to providing a safe haven, stable and friendly platform for sharing premium resources to the world completely free with no advertisements ever!

I have done nothing with the website in some time but decided to begin some serious work and re-designed the template to look modern, clean, fresh and simple.

The site is using XenForo, in particular XFRM (Xenforo Resource Manager) to deal with the download submissions, it has lots of nice options and easy way to post updates and discuss each download and in general it's very organised and great for moderation.

Sadly although I have asked themaposter to add function in his software for XFRM to work this has not become reality so does not work with Megazeni

Please check out Megazeni site here and once you have registered a account make a comment below with feedback or suggestions + what you dislike about the site.

Click the link below arrow

aiga_down_arrow.png
First of all, I checked the website speed. The main page loads in 3+ seconds, which is a very good indicator. I have no design recommendations, everything is standard here, made on the engine. I recommend continuing to fill the site with useful content.
1hdEHbp.jpg

i be joining them soon rlsbb.ru people dont want to download off me no more they just want to hit and run and leech and not say thanks my name and reputatution counts for nothing on rlsbb no more
I have responded to you on Megazeni buddy :)

First of all, I checked the website speed. The main page loads in 3+ seconds, which is a very good indicator. I have no design recommendations, everything is standard here, made on the engine. I recommend continuing to fill the site with useful content.
1hdEHbp.jpg
Appreciate your words, I really do hope you will join us in submitting content to Megazeni, would love to have you on team!

No Thema Poster No PARTY :sweat_smile: My opinion is that without this program no uploader @Doop
@Freddy11
I already discussed with themaposter dev it seems he does not want to add it, I can understand it's not a priority but many XF forums with downloads use XFRM

He should consider adding it soon, it would help Megazeni a lot!

Most forums don't use XFRM not to make themself a target of DMCA abuse.

It's difference to host copyright protected material compared to link to them.

In your case you're hosting the files if i'm correct using the XFRM, most smart forum owners don't do that :)

Most forums don't use XFRM not to make themself a target of DMCA abuse.
I never said most forums use XFRM, please read properly before making any input. I said and I quote "many XF forums with downloads use XFRM" < this is absolutely true.

It's difference to host copyright protected material compared to link to them.
You have given all this negative feedback and it seems you have not even registered or checked out Megazeni entirely, we do not host the content we LINK TO THE CONTENT

In your case you're hosting the files if i'm correct using the XFRM, most smart forum owners don't do that :)
Go away, you're really annoying.

Just because Playtube and other non-smarts say you are smart, doesn't mean you are smart in fact you are so much closer to the opposite.

Thanks for saying I am a smart forum owner btw ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back