Status
Not open for further replies.
homer simpson laughing GIF

YOU ARE SOOOO

toxic GIF
Just don't provide input you know nothing about then I wouldn't be toxic lol

it has better layout than tehparadox used to be my only gripes it pending to post my 20 movies i put on there where are the moderators to do that 24/7?? they asking for someone to sponser there servers already that doesnt look good if they got money problems let the ads pay for the servers and staff it is not illegal posts links on a forum it is only illegal if you host illegal files on the server so putting ads on there isnt against the law i wish this site good luck it just starting off but i been in this buisness 13 years i know my stuff

it has better layout than tehparadox used to be my only gripes it pending to post my 20 movies i put on there where are the moderators to do that 24/7?? they asking for someone to sponser there servers already that doesnt look good if they got money problems let the ads pay for the servers and staff it is not illegal posts links on a forum it is only illegal if you host illegal files on the server so putting ads on there isnt against the law i wish this site good luck it just starting off but i been in this buisness 13 years i know my stuff
Hey I told you via chat after 50 posts approved you get contributor group which comes with auto submission, there are no moderators only me for now. We are not a big enough community to warrant moderators.

I don't want ads on the forum, there is no need for ads. I have other sites which cover the costs entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back