193 comments
no upload , no ftp , no zoom ... and today see my last payment and surpise !! no paying :S
2018-03-11 $xxxx PENDING
this host is not serius , scam? only uploads for determinated users??
not recomended for any user is lost time

2018-04-15 $xx.xx PENDING
the payment date is not correct because when you ask for another payment if there is one pending it is updated to the last request so it took 2 months to receive the payment very bad ,

every time to worse this host worked great but already it takes a lot of time giving problems of ascents, payments ... it seems that it pays to who has in vip list ...

I've been more than 2 months and nothing and this is the owner of thevideo.me so if this becomes scam the next will be the other host, I really hope he continues paying and we know he does not show his face here, but with that pay is solved all ...

Has anyone tried to withdraw with Payoneer?

I've been more than 2 months and nothing and this is the owner of thevideo.me so if this becomes scam the next will be the other host, I really hope he continues paying and we know he does not show his face here, but with that pay is solved all ...

Which payment method are you using? Payza and Skrill aren't working.

and another week no payment ... for me is not serius
use it under your responsibility but it has a very scam future ,
It takes several months with problems of upload, counting, now for example thevideo does not report the counts if you add them to your earnings but when you want to see the visits it goes out in 0 every day 0 and we already know that thevideo and vidup are brothers

and another week no payment ... for me is not serius
use it under your responsibility but it has a very scam future ,
It takes several months with problems of upload, counting, now for example thevideo does not report the counts if you add them to your earnings but when you want to see the visits it goes out in 0 every day 0 and we already know that thevideo and vidup are brothers

They have always been a bit slow with Bitcoin, but never took them so long. Users "cassanova" and "antthenait" seem to be getting their payments, have you tried talking to them? Have you contacted VidUp support?

They have always been a bit slow with Bitcoin, but never took them so long. Users "cassanova" and "antthenait" seem to be getting their payments, have you tried talking to them? Have you contacted VidUp support?
if I contact support, several times they tell me that there is no news of payments due to maintenance etc, well my maintenance lasts for 3 months and adding that I think it is time to be very careful, I see that in the thread of thevideo.me , is also having problems ...

Back